Current Openings at GERMI: Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute has Published Details of the Project Officer Vacancy. GERMI Invites Online Application From MBA With B.E/ B.Tech Degree And Experienced Candidates. As GERMI Recruitment Details, Above Jobs is on Contractual appointment. Job Seekers Can Submit Online Application Before the Last Date
GERMI Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute|
|Job Type||MBA Jobs|
GERMI Project Officer Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||15-04-2021 at 06:00|
Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute Vacancy 2021 Details
|Position:||Project Officer (Contractual appointment)|
|A number of vacancies:||01 (One)|
|Type of Position:||Contractual appointment|
|Job location:||Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Reporting to:||Head – PMC|
Eligibility Criteria of GERMI Recruitment 2021
- MBA – Energy Management / Finance (Full-time course only) with B.E./ B. Tech in Engineering with a minimum of 8 (Eight) years’ work experience in the Solar Power and Infrastructure Projects
GERMI Project Officer Recruitment 2021 – Salary /Pay Scale
- Rs. 1,00,000/- to INR 1,20,000/-per month
- Selected Candidates Will be Called For Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For GERMI Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.germi.org/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
GERMI Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
GERMI Job Description:
- Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
- Identify resource requirements for the project team.
- Identify prime risks and limitations within the project plan.
- Prepare bidding documents
- Prepare budget for bidding project
- Assist management in understanding bidding parameters, economic analysis, risk management, etc. for decision making of project bidding
- Monitor progress of project implementation
- Evaluate and determine plan variance from project performance
- Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
- Identify prospective conformance and rigid concerns associated with project initiatives.
- Perform with subject matter experts all through the organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals.
- Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope, and team membership.
- Collaborate effectively with infrastructure associates across entire business units along with management.
- Identify the prime cause of contention or disagreement plus recommend corrections as necessary.
- Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in an organized manner.
- Monitor project financials vis-à-vis project budget
- Prepare MIS decks for management reporting
- Prepare analytical reports to enable decision making of performance of project categories
- The above-mentioned position is a purely project basis contractual position for the period of one year.
- The above-mentioned maximum consolidated salary (CTC) will be offered based on the candidate’s experience, qualification and job profile of the previous company/organization
- The CTC amount mentioned here is a consolidated amount, wherein deductions will be there as per GERMI rules.
- No hard copy is to be submitted. Application NOT confirming to the format given in the website will NOT be accepted.
- Application sent by any other Job Portal will not be considered in any case.
- The location for the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through interview mail.
- No TA /DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- UT Administration of Daman & Diu Recruitment 2021 | Anganwadi Worker And Helper Posts
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Mahila Samakhya Society Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | Co-ordinator, Director & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 5 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- VMC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 100 Vacancies in Vadodara Municipal Corporation
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- Botad Mid Day Meal Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|