GERMI Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Energy Research And Management Institute Gandhinagar has Published Details of the Project Officer Vacancy. Invites Online Application From MBA / BE/ B.Tech Degree Holder.
GERMI Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Energy Research And Management Institute Gandhinagar|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
GERMI Gandhinagar Project Officer jobs 2021
|Last Date||15-06-2021 at 06:00 PM|
Project Officer Vacancy 2021 Details
- 01 Post
- Job Area: Gandhinagar, Gujarat (Willingness to travel as per project requirement in India)
Also Check More GERMI Recruitment 2021:
- MBA – Energy Management / Finance (Full-time course only) with B.E./ B. Tech in Engineering with a minimum of 8 (Eight) years’ work experience in the Solar Power and Infrastructure Projects
- Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For GERMI Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From Below Link.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
- Identify resource requirements for project team.
- Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan.
- Prepare bidding documents
- Prepare budget for bidding project
- Assist management in understanding bidding parameters, economic analysis, risk management, etc. for decision making of project bidding
- Monitor progress of project implementation.
- Evaluate and determine plan variance from project performance.
- Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
- Identify prospective conformance and rigid concerns associated with project initiatives.
- Perform with subject matter experts all through organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals.
- Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership.
- Collaborate effectively with infrastructure associates across entire business units along with management.
- Identify prime cause of contention or disagreement plus recommend corrections as necessary.
- Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in organized manner.
- Monitor project financials vis-à-vis project budget
- Prepare MIS decks for management reporting
- Prepare analytical reports to enable decision making of performance of project categories
- Preparation of Financial Model
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad CTL Post-Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Programme Manager Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NHIDCL LA Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Patan Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Clerk & Accountant Vacancy
- Development Commissioner Office Gujarat Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Law Officer Vacancy
- Deesa Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Assistant & Other Posts
- Deesa Nagarpalika Safai Kamdar Recruitment 2021
- ITI Kalavad Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- Vidhyadeep Campus Surat Recruitment 2021 | 85+ Principal, Professor & Other Posts
- GMERS Medical College & General Hospital Vadnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse Posts
- GACL Recruitment 2021 | Executive Trainee, Chief Manager and Other Posts
- BVB GIPCL Academy Recruitment 2021 | Office Assistant and Other Posts
- GMDC Kutch Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Computer Operator, Wireman & Other
- GGRC Recruitment For Assistant Consultant Posts 2021
- (21) Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online @HC-Ojas
- Gujcost Recruitment 2021 | Scientific Officer Post
- Jambusar Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Bharti
- Rajkot Urban Development Authority RUDA Recruitment 2021 | MIS Expert Vacancy
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|