GERMI Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Energy Research And Management Institute Gandhinagar has Published Details of the Project Officer Vacancy. Invites Online Application From MBA / BE/ B.Tech Degree Holder.
GERMI Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Energy Research And Management Institute Gandhinagar|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
GERMI Gandhinagar Project Officer jobs 2021
|Last Date||15-06-2021 at 06:00 PM|
Project Officer Vacancy 2021 Details
- 01 Post
- Job Area: Gandhinagar, Gujarat (Willingness to travel as per project requirement in India)
Also Check More GERMI Recruitment 2021:
- MBA – Energy Management / Finance (Full-time course only) with B.E./ B. Tech in Engineering with a minimum of 8 (Eight) years’ work experience in the Solar Power and Infrastructure Projects
- Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For GERMI Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From Below Link.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
- Identify resource requirements for project team.
- Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan.
- Prepare bidding documents
- Prepare budget for bidding project
- Assist management in understanding bidding parameters, economic analysis, risk management, etc. for decision making of project bidding
- Monitor progress of project implementation.
- Evaluate and determine plan variance from project performance.
- Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
- Identify prospective conformance and rigid concerns associated with project initiatives.
- Perform with subject matter experts all through organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals.
- Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership.
- Collaborate effectively with infrastructure associates across entire business units along with management.
- Identify prime cause of contention or disagreement plus recommend corrections as necessary.
- Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in organized manner.
- Monitor project financials vis-à-vis project budget
- Prepare MIS decks for management reporting
- Prepare analytical reports to enable decision making of performance of project categories
- Preparation of Financial Model
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | MIS/IT Expert Post
- SD Kotak Law College Amreli Recruitment 2021 | Junior Clerk Jobs
- UHS Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Lab Technician & Staff Nurse Posts
- AAU Recruitment 2021 For Research Fellow, Research Assistant Posts
- SDAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in interview
- ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | GDMO Vacancy
- Sardar Patel University Project Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Interview
- GMERS Medical College Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Accounting Officer, & Other Posts
- ICPS Himatnagar Recruitment 2021 | House Father & Store Keeper Cum Accountant Posts
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ITI Vadnagar Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2021 | Walk in Interview
- IOCL Consultant Recruitment 2021 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Exam Date & Admit Card Released: Download Now
- IIM Ahmedabad Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 | Finance & Contracts
- Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment 2021 Apply For 75 Consultant Posts
- (Postponed) High Court of Gujarat Driver Recruitment 2021: Notification Released
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- Office of the Director-General Recruitment 2021 | Legal Advisor Post @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika recruitment 2021 | Driver Jobs in Ankleshwar
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|