General Insurance Corporation of India has Published Notification For Actuarial Apprentices Vacancy. Invites Application From Graduation/Post Graduation Degree Holder Candidates. Job Seekers of Mumbai Can Send Their Application For Above GIC Jobs Before the Last Date.
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
General Insurance Corporation of India Vacancy 2020
GIC Vacancy 2020 Details
- Actuarial Apprentices: 7 Posts (Four for Non-Life Reinsurance & Two for Life Reinsurance & One for Obligatory Cell)
- A three-year period of Apprenticeship.
- May be eligible for being considered for the post of Assistant Manager after passing 10 or more subjects
- Apprentice to pass a total of nine subjects by the end of 3 years.
- A further extension of 1 year (2 years in case of SC/ST candidates) shall be granted if the apprentice passes 9 subjects within the initial 3 years of apprenticeship for passing another 1 papers so as to complete 10 papers.
- Termination of apprenticeship on failure to pass 9 subjects within three years.
- 21 years (completed) and not more than 27 years
- relaxation up to 30 years for OBCs and 35 years for SCs/STs. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per rules.
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as the main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics/Actuarial Science as the main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or
- Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks
- The candidate should have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of an exam conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA).
- With a minimum of 7 or 8 subjects Rs. 14,000/-
- 9 or 10 subjects Rs. 15,000/-
- More than 10 subjects Rs. 16,000/-
- Interview/Group Discussion (to be conducted only in Mumbai).
- All eligible candidates will be called for interview/ Group Discussion and their selection will be based on their performance in Interview/Group Discussion.
- The final Selection of candidates will be subject to Medical Examination.
- The posting of selected candidates will be at the Head Office of GIC Re.
- The selected candidates will be for both the streams i.e. life and non-life
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form.
- Attach self-attested copies of the Caste Certificate (wherever applicable), School Leaving Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth or Birth Certificate separately, Degree Certificate & Mark-sheets, Certificate of the Actuarial papers passed
- Affix passport size photograph at the right-hand top corner of the application.
- Then send the scan copy of the application along with the other required documents to the email id [email protected]
- The original application along with the original certificates is to be brought during the Interview/Group Discussion.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Job Notification 2020:
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | Consultant Posts
- DHS Mahisagar Recruitment 2021 | 18 Community Health Officer Posts
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Result Declared – Check Now
- District Health Society Dang Recruitment 2021 | 29 CHO Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Surendranagar Recruitment 2021 | CHO Posts
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician & Other Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | 87 CHO Vacancy
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 5800+ Bank Clerk Jobs
- IRMA Academic Associate Recruitment 2021 in Finance and Accounts Area / Social Sciences Area & Economics Area
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2021 | 101 CHO Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Amreli Recruitment 2021 | 39 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Morbi Recruitment 2021 | 42 CHO Posts
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 165 Trade Apprentice Vacancy in Nashik
- GSRDC Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary Post
- ITI Dholka Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- (Call Letter Released) Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021 at HC OJAS
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2021-22 | 269 BSF Constable (GD) Vacancies
- District Health Society Surat Recruitment 2021 | 90 Community Health Officer Posts