General Insurance Corporation of India has Published Notification For Actuarial Apprentices Vacancy. Invites Application From Graduation/Post Graduation Degree Holder Candidates. Job Seekers of Mumbai Can Send Their Application For Above GIC Jobs Before the Last Date.
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
General Insurance Corporation of India Vacancy 2020
GIC Vacancy 2020 Details
- Actuarial Apprentices: 7 Posts (Four for Non-Life Reinsurance & Two for Life Reinsurance & One for Obligatory Cell)
- A three-year period of Apprenticeship.
- May be eligible for being considered for the post of Assistant Manager after passing 10 or more subjects
- Apprentice to pass a total of nine subjects by the end of 3 years.
- A further extension of 1 year (2 years in case of SC/ST candidates) shall be granted if the apprentice passes 9 subjects within the initial 3 years of apprenticeship for passing another 1 papers so as to complete 10 papers.
- Termination of apprenticeship on failure to pass 9 subjects within three years.
- 21 years (completed) and not more than 27 years
- relaxation up to 30 years for OBCs and 35 years for SCs/STs. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per rules.
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as the main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics/Actuarial Science as the main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or
- Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks
- The candidate should have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of an exam conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA).
- With a minimum of 7 or 8 subjects Rs. 14,000/-
- 9 or 10 subjects Rs. 15,000/-
- More than 10 subjects Rs. 16,000/-
- Interview/Group Discussion (to be conducted only in Mumbai).
- All eligible candidates will be called for interview/ Group Discussion and their selection will be based on their performance in Interview/Group Discussion.
- The final Selection of candidates will be subject to Medical Examination.
- The posting of selected candidates will be at the Head Office of GIC Re.
- The selected candidates will be for both the streams i.e. life and non-life
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form.
- Attach self-attested copies of the Caste Certificate (wherever applicable), School Leaving Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth or Birth Certificate separately, Degree Certificate & Mark-sheets, Certificate of the Actuarial papers passed
- Affix passport size photograph at the right-hand top corner of the application.
- Then send the scan copy of the application along with the other required documents to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- The original application along with the original certificates is to be brought during the Interview/Group Discussion.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Job Notification 2020:
- DICDL Manager Recruitment 2022 at Gandhinagar/ Dholera
- Indian Navy SSC Executive Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 10-8-2022 Download PDF Now
- LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ibpsonline.ibps.in
- JMC Recruitment 2022 – Pharmacist / Data Assistant Posts
- District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2022 – Community Health Officer Posts
- RSC Bhopal Recruitment 2022 Govt Jobs in Regional Science Centre
- Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Main Exam Date Released
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Ahmedabad Zone Recruitment 2022 IT Expert Post
- ICPS Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022 | Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
- GPSSB Female Health Worker Document Verification 2022
- Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For GD Military Police
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Eligibility | Last Date
- ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Online Form | Salary | Last Date
- ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | Eligibility | Last Date
- ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 apply online | Salary | Last Date
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Recruitment 2022 – CRP PO/MT XII 6432 Posts | Apply Online | Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @igh.sailrsp.co.in
- Sakkarbaug Zoo Management Advisory Society Junagadh Recruitment 2022 | Stockman/ Compounder & Lab Technician Posts