New Government Jobs 2020 | GEMI Recruitment Notification Released For Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Deputy Superintendent, Clerk / Typist posts Vacancy For the Direct Recruitment. Gujarat Environment Management Institute has Invites Online Application from Master/ Bachelor Degree Holder. GEMI Gandhinagar Online Form Start on 1 August And Ends on 15 August 2020. Gujarat Job Seekers Can Apply Online Before the Last Date at Ojas.
GEMI Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Environment Management Institute|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
GEMI Recruitment For Clerk / Typist, Assistant Environmental Engineer & Other Posts 2020
Selected Candaiets Will be Posted in Anywhere in Gujarat State. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About GEMI Jobs Exam From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply. GEMI Jobs Details Like Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below.
|Starting Date of Online Application||01-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15-08-2020|
|The date for receipt of the fee by Post office
||03-08-2020 to 19-08-2020|
GEMI Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of GEMI Recruitment 2020
- Maximum 35 / 37 Years
- Should have the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967, as an amendment from time to time.
- Should possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi.
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||Should possess a Bachelor Degree/ Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Management.|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||should be a graduate Degree of a Recognized University or Institute in the discipline of Environmental Science/ Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Aquatic Biology / Marine Biology / Bio Science / Biotechnology.|
|Deputy Superintendent||Should possess a Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute with First Class in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science
Should have relevant post qualification experience of at least 02 (two) years
|Clerk / Typist||Should possess a Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science.|
GEMI jobs Salary /Pay Scale
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: Level 8 (Rs. 44,900/- – 1,42,400/-)
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Level 7 (Rs.39,900/- – 1,26,600/-)
- Deputy Superintendent: Level 7 (Rs.39,900/- – 1,26,600/-)
- Clerk / Typist: Level 2 (Rs.19,900/- – 63,200/-)
Selection Process For GEMI Vacancy
- Written Exam/ Interview
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For General Category Female Candidates & EWS, SC, ST & SEBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Offline (by Post office)
How to Apply For GEMI Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Pay Application Fee Through Offline.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- The applicants who do not fulfil the required qualification will be rejected at any stage.
- Selected candidates may be posted to any branches/offices in Gujarat as per requirements of this Institute or may be transferred in future to places outside Headquarters.
- Once you confirmed the application, print the challan and go the nearest Post Office to deposit the application fees (non-refundable) + Postal service charge is to be deposited in the Post Office. Collect the copy of Challan for your reference.
- The Post office would receive the application fee only up to 19-08-2020 during its working hours.