The State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and President and Member of the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission in Gujarat State / Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Gujarat State has Going to Fill up Presidents and Members Posts Through OJAS Official Website.
SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||SCDRC Gujarat|
|Post||Presidents and Member|
|Job Location||Across Gujarat|
|Job Type||Maru Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online at Ojas|
FCSCAD Gujarat Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial) 2021
We Are Mention Gujarat SCDRC Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial) Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this Page. This article is helpful for the candidates who have applied For the Gujarat SCDRC Recruitment 2021
Scheme of Examination & Syllabus for the post of Member (Non-Judicial) of the State Commission and President and Member of the District Commissions having Non Judicial background
(A) For Preliminary Examination/ Elimination Test (Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
The Preliminary Examination /Elimination Test shall consist of 1 Paper of 100 Marks & 2 Hours duration consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer and would be based on the following Syllabus:-
Part-I: Law (70 Marks)
- (a) The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 applicable to Consumer Commission.
- (b) The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- (c) The Consumer Protection (Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions) Rules, 2020.
- (d) The Consumer Protection (Mediation) Rules, 2020.
- (e) The Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020.
- (f) The Consumer Protection (Consumer Commission procedure) Regulations, 2020.
- (g) The Consumer Protection (Mediation) Regulations, 2020.
Part-II: General (30 Marks)
- a) English Language
- b) Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation/Application
- The language of the Question Paper of the Preliminary Examination will be English.
- Preliminary Examination Papers (Objective Type) will be conducted online or it may be conducted offline on OMR Sheet. If it is conducted offline OMR Sheet that shall be assessed /evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet. As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not been entertained.
- To become eligible for written Examination and interview, the Candidate has to secure 50% or more Marks in the Preliminary
Examination (Elimination Test). At the same time ratio as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment for calling the candidates for Main/ Written Examination and Interview will be followed.
- To become eligible for written Examination and interview, the Candidate has to secure 50% or more Marks in the Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test). At the same time ratio as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment for calling the candidates for Main/ Written Examination and Interview will be followed.
(B) Written Examination (Descriptive Type): (Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
- The Written Examination (Descriptive Type) shall consist of One Paper of Judgment writing of 50 Marks and 1 hour Duration.
- Some facts of case, pleading, short narration of documents and format (points) of the judgment may be given.
- Language of the Question Papers of Written Examination shall be English, and Answers to each Question shall be given either in English or in Gujarati.
(C) Personal Interview:(Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
- Personal Interview shall be of 50 Marks.
- The object of the Personal Interview is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre, by judging the mental alertness, knowledge of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of and the like, of the candidate.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Division Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission NHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 For yoga instructor Posts
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- GSSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 1446 Steno & Other Posts
- Roads and Buildings Department Gujarat Recruitment 2022 Law Officer Jobs in Ahmedabad & Surat
- GSRTC Bhuj Apprentice Bharti 2022 | 9th / 10th Pass
- VMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 90 Vacancies
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 – Legal Officer Jobs
- Conviction Rate Improvement Project Junagadh Recruitment 2022
- Forest Department Junagadh Recruitment 2022 | Vanya Prani Mitra Bharti
- GSFDCL Divisional Manager Recruitment 2022
- VMC Recruitment 2022 apply online For Band Manager Posts.
- SMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Dentist or Physiotherapist Posts
- Urban Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2022 – Medical Officer Posts
- District Employment Office Narmada Recruitment 2022 career counselor in Narmada
- District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2022 – Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- AAU Recruitment 2022 | JRF Post
- Sabarkantha District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat State Road Development Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2022 – Company Secretary Jobs in Gandhinagar
- Shree Madhi Vibhag Khand Udyog Sahakari Mandli Ltd. Recruitment 2022
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|