The State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and President and Member of the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission in Gujarat State / Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Gujarat State has Going to Fill up Presidents and Members Posts Through OJAS Official Website.
SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||SCDRC Gujarat|
|Post||Presidents and Member|
|Job Location||Across Gujarat|
|Job Type||Maru Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online at Ojas|
FCSCAD Gujarat Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial) 2021
We Are Mention Gujarat SCDRC Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial) Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this Page. This article is helpful for the candidates who have applied For the Gujarat SCDRC Recruitment 2021
Scheme of Examination & Syllabus for the post of Member (Non-Judicial) of the State Commission and President and Member of the District Commissions having Non Judicial background
(A) For Preliminary Examination/ Elimination Test (Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
The Preliminary Examination /Elimination Test shall consist of 1 Paper of 100 Marks & 2 Hours duration consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer and would be based on the following Syllabus:-
Part-I: Law (70 Marks)
- (a) The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 applicable to Consumer Commission.
- (b) The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- (c) The Consumer Protection (Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions) Rules, 2020.
- (d) The Consumer Protection (Mediation) Rules, 2020.
- (e) The Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020.
- (f) The Consumer Protection (Consumer Commission procedure) Regulations, 2020.
- (g) The Consumer Protection (Mediation) Regulations, 2020.
Part-II: General (30 Marks)
- a) English Language
- b) Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation/Application
- The language of the Question Paper of the Preliminary Examination will be English.
- Preliminary Examination Papers (Objective Type) will be conducted online or it may be conducted offline on OMR Sheet. If it is conducted offline OMR Sheet that shall be assessed /evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet. As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not been entertained.
- To become eligible for written Examination and interview, the Candidate has to secure 50% or more Marks in the Preliminary
Examination (Elimination Test). At the same time ratio as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment for calling the candidates for Main/ Written Examination and Interview will be followed.
- To become eligible for written Examination and interview, the Candidate has to secure 50% or more Marks in the Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test). At the same time ratio as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment for calling the candidates for Main/ Written Examination and Interview will be followed.
(B) Written Examination (Descriptive Type): (Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
- The Written Examination (Descriptive Type) shall consist of One Paper of Judgment writing of 50 Marks and 1 hour Duration.
- Some facts of case, pleading, short narration of documents and format (points) of the judgment may be given.
- Language of the Question Papers of Written Examination shall be English, and Answers to each Question shall be given either in English or in Gujarati.
(C) Personal Interview:(Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
- Personal Interview shall be of 50 Marks.
- The object of the Personal Interview is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre, by judging the mental alertness, knowledge of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of and the like, of the candidate.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- VMC Bharti 2023 Online Form @vmc.gov.in Staff Nurse
- Gujarat Health Department Recruitment 2023 | Professor, Assistant Professor Posts
- CSMCRI Recruitment For Project Associate Post 2023 – Walk in interview
- CMFRI Recruitment 2023 Young Professional-I
- ITI Gota/Ranip Recruitment 2023 For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- M.L. Gandhi Education Higher Education Society Recruitment 2023
- The Dahod Urban Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023
- Sakkarbaug Zoo Management Advisory Society Junagadh Recruitment 2023
- DRDA Botad Recruitment 2023 Account Assistant Posts
- ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply For 2500 Vacancies
- KDCCBANK Recruitment 2023 – Graduate Job in Nadiad
- ITI Palana Recruitment 2023 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- District Urban Health Narmada Recruitment 2023 Medical Officer
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 20-9-2023 PDF Download
- GUJSAIL Recruitment 2023 | Assistant Manager & Other
- AMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- AMC Lab Technician Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- AMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 (83 Vacancy)
- AMC FHW Recruitment 2023 (435 Post) Online Form
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|