The State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and President and Member of the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission in Gujarat State / Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Gujarat State has Going to Fill up Presidents and Members Posts Through OJAS Official Website.
SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||SCDRC Gujarat|
|Post||Presidents and Member|
|Job Location||Across Gujarat|
|Job Type||Maru Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online at Ojas|
FCSCAD Gujarat Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial) 2021
We Are Mention Gujarat SCDRC Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial) Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this Page. This article is helpful for the candidates who have applied For the Gujarat SCDRC Recruitment 2021
Scheme of Examination & Syllabus for the post of Member (Non-Judicial) of the State Commission and President and Member of the District Commissions having Non Judicial background
(A) For Preliminary Examination/ Elimination Test (Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
The Preliminary Examination /Elimination Test shall consist of 1 Paper of 100 Marks & 2 Hours duration consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer and would be based on the following Syllabus:-
Part-I: Law (70 Marks)
- (a) The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 applicable to Consumer Commission.
- (b) The Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- (c) The Consumer Protection (Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions) Rules, 2020.
- (d) The Consumer Protection (Mediation) Rules, 2020.
- (e) The Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020.
- (f) The Consumer Protection (Consumer Commission procedure) Regulations, 2020.
- (g) The Consumer Protection (Mediation) Regulations, 2020.
Part-II: General (30 Marks)
- a) English Language
- b) Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation/Application
- The language of the Question Paper of the Preliminary Examination will be English.
- Preliminary Examination Papers (Objective Type) will be conducted online or it may be conducted offline on OMR Sheet. If it is conducted offline OMR Sheet that shall be assessed /evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet. As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not been entertained.
- To become eligible for written Examination and interview, the Candidate has to secure 50% or more Marks in the Preliminary
Examination (Elimination Test). At the same time ratio as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment for calling the candidates for Main/ Written Examination and Interview will be followed.
- To become eligible for written Examination and interview, the Candidate has to secure 50% or more Marks in the Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test). At the same time ratio as per Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment for calling the candidates for Main/ Written Examination and Interview will be followed.
(B) Written Examination (Descriptive Type): (Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
- The Written Examination (Descriptive Type) shall consist of One Paper of Judgment writing of 50 Marks and 1 hour Duration.
- Some facts of case, pleading, short narration of documents and format (points) of the judgment may be given.
- Language of the Question Papers of Written Examination shall be English, and Answers to each Question shall be given either in English or in Gujarati.
(C) Personal Interview:(Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
- Personal Interview shall be of 50 Marks.
- The object of the Personal Interview is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre, by judging the mental alertness, knowledge of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of and the like, of the candidate.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- GPSSB Multi Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2022
- Ojas GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary (3437 Talati Cum Mantri Bharti) Recruitment 2022
- GPSSB Research Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online at OJAS
- 2644 Upcoming Ojas GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 @ Gujarat Panchayat Bharti Board
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022 | SRF Posts
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2022 | Social Audit Director Posts
- Collector Office Porbandar Recruitment 2022 | Legal Officer Post
- (4337+) GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2022 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 26 January 2022 Download PDF Now
- ICAR-DMAPR Recruitment 2022 | Junior Research Fellow Post
- Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment For GDMO Posts 2022
- Collector Office Amreli Recruitment 2022 – Law Officer Vacancy
- NHM Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2022 | MO & Staff Nurse Posts
- Cluster Resources Person Jobs in Bhavnagar 2022 – 12th Pass
- ESIC Model Hospital Bapunagar Ahmedabad Recruitment 15 Doctor 2022 | Walk in Interview
- SMC Recruitment 2022 For Executive Engineer Posts
- RNSB Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 | Jr. Executive (Trainee) Jobs in Gandhinagar & Jamnagar
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 | Engineer Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|