EDII Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2020: Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India is going to fill up Senior Project Officer Vacancy. invites applications for the Senior Project Officer Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Your Resume For EDII Senior Project Officer Post Before The Last Date.
EDII Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India|
|Post||Senior Project Officer|
|Job Location||EDII Western Regional Office, Vapi|
|Job Type||Contractual basis|
EDII Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2020
|Last Date of Online Application||03-05-2020|
EDII Vacancy 2020 Details
- Senior Project Officer Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria Of EDII Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 30 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Management / Rural Management / Social work / Economics
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in Entrepreneurship Development / Self Employment / Livelihood / CSR related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, a high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability, and good communication skills with fluency in English, Hindi, and Gujarati languages.
- Responsible for networking and liaisoning with key stakeholders’ viz. Funding agencies, Industries Associations, Developmental banks, Government departments, NGOs and Potential and Existing Entrepreneurs, etc.
- Responsible to implement /execute and monitor various activities/ assignments/ projects.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and handholding support to potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro enterprises, developing backward and forward linkages.
- Develop project proposal, design, and prepare documentation.
- Manage and maintain records on timely submission of administrative and accounting documents.
- Maintain day-to-day management of reports on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors
- Provide report regularly on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors
- Responsible to maintain all the relevant project documents & records systematically.
- Responsible for overall General administration of work.
Type of Employment:
- On Contractual basis for 11 months; extendable on need and performance basis.
How to Apply For EDII Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2020
- Forward your resume by 03 May 2020 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for.
- Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn, and expected salary.
- Send Your Resume to Email ID: [email protected]
- EDII Senior Project Officer Application Form: Download
- Details of EDII Senior Project Officer Vacancy Notification: Check Here
We Hope That the Information About EDII Senior Project Officer Vacancy 2020 Given Above on this Page is Useful For You. Candidates can visit the Official Website to get more details about EDII Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2020. To More Information About EDII Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.