EDII Master Trainer Recruitment 2020: Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India is going to fill up Master Trainer Vacancy. invites applications for the Master Trainer Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Your Resume For EDII Master Trainer Post Before The Last Date.
EDII Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Madurai|
|Job Type||Contractual basis|
EDII Master Trainer Recruitment 2020
|Last Date of Online Application||15-05-2020|
EDII Vacancy 2020 Details
- Master Trainer Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria – EDII Master Trainer Recruitment 2020
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Rural Management/social work/ Economics/MBA
- Must have 2 years of experience in Microenterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women’s related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, a high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability, and good communication ability.
- Coordinate with Project Director, Project Coordinator, Subject Matter Experts and Community Mobilizers for implementation of the project
- Mobilizing, selecting and empowering potential women SHGs, Cluster in project locations
- Design, plan and upgrade entrepreneurship and enterprise development training materials including, but not limited to, Training curriculum, Training Manual, and training handouts as per selected Trades/Sectors.
- Deliver entrepreneurship training by following the Training Schedule with quality standards as per EDII norms.
- Assist and mentor beneficiaries in areas including development of business plans, concepts of Business opportunities /Financial transactions /Formalities and procedures for scaling operations, new technology, and Digital financial transactions.
- Engage trainees actively in training through multiple innovative training methodologies to maximize training outputs.
- Identify business opportunities in the target area and provide beneficiaries with guidance on the choice of start-up businesses as per the project plan.
- Conduct Skill Development activities- Production Technology and entrepreneurial value chain
- Facilitate Business Plan Formulation, funding and infra set-up for enterprises
- Assisting in market linkages and credit linkages.
- Post-program follow up and handholding of entrepreneurs through training and mentoring
- Identify and ensuring entrepreneurs participation in relevant Fairs and exhibition
- Participate in all meetings held for review of the progress by EDII H.O/South Regional Office, Bangalore.
- Any other work/activity as assigned by the Office
Type of Employment:
- On Contractual basis
How to Apply For EDII Master Trainer Recruitment 2020
- Forward your resume by 15-05-2020 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for.
- Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn, and expected salary.
- Send Your Resume to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details of EDII Master Trainer Vacancy Notification: Check Here
We Hope That the Information About EDII Master Trainer Vacancy 2020 Given Above on this Page is Useful For You. Candidates can visit the Official Website to get more details about EDII Master Trainer Recruitment 2020. To More Information About EDII Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.