ECGC Recruitment 2022 Notification Released For Fill up 75 Probationary Officers and The online application process for ECGC PO 2022 started on 21st March 2022.
ECGC PO 2022 Notification Out!!
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has Issued Detailed Notification of Probationary Officer Post. In ECGC PO 2022 Notification, Number of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Info, Last Date For ECGC PO 2022, How to Apply, Etc Are Mentioned. ECGC Probationary Officer Notification PDF is Available on the Official Website or Below on this Page.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India is Filling up Probationary Officer Vacancies Through Online Exam and Interview. Total of 75 Vacancies of Probationary Officer Across India.
ECGC Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
Candidates who are going to apply check the information of important dates. We Are Mentioned all Dates for this ECGC PO Exam in Below Table.
ECGC PO EXAM Schedule
|Online registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates||21-3-2022|
|ECGC PO Last Date||20-4-2022|
|Payment of application fee / intimation charges (online)
||21-3-2022 to 20-4-2022|
|Download of call letters for Pre Examination Training||25-4-2022 Onwards|
|Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST||First and second week of May, 2022|
|A download of call letters for Online written examination||First week of May, 2022 onwards|
|ECGC PO Online Written Examination Date||29-5-2022|
|Declaration of result of Online Written Examination||Between 15th – 19th June, 2022|
|ECGC PO Interview Date||July /August 2022|
ECGC Vacancy 2022 Details
ECGC is recruiting 75 Posts Across India. Applicants Can Check category-wise ECGC PO Vacancy 2022 details on the Below Table or Official Notification of PO.
|Type of vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||Vacancies* arising up to 31.03.2022 which may vary as per requirements of the Company|
*The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change at the sole discretion of ECGC Ltd.
ECGC PO Eligibility Criteria
The ECGC has set Eligibility Criteria for the post of Probationary Officer. Candidates who have the following qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- i.e., A candidate must have been born not earlier than 22.03.1992 and not later than 21.03.2001 (both the dates inclusive)
Relaxation of upper age limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
- A Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate establishing that he/ she is a graduate and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
ECGC PO Salary /Pay Scale
- The pay scale of 53600-2645(14)-90630- 2865(4)-102090 is scheduled in May, 2022.
- The officers are also eligible for the allowances and benefits like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / House Lease Reimbursement, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, Meal coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household help Allowance, etc.
- The current CTC (Cost to Company) of Executive Officer (Probationary officer) posted in Mumbai is approximately Rs.16 lakh per annum.
ECGC PO Selection Procedure 2022
- Any eligible candidate who aspires to join in ECGC Ltd. as a Probationary Officer is required to register for the Recruitment Process.
- The Recruitment Process consists of Online Examination followed by the interview of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted in the online examination will be called to Mumbai and /or other centers for an interview to be conducted by the in-house panel of the Company.
ECGC PO 2022 Exam Pattern
a. Online Examination:
(i) Objective Test- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|Name of the Tests||Questions/ Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50/50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40/40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20/20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40/40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50/50||40 minutes|
(ii) Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language)
|Type activity||No. of questions||Marks||Time allotted|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20||40 minutes for both
|Precis Writing||One out of two given options||20|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (applicable for MCQ question paper only)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
ECGC PO Examination Centres
- The online examination will be conducted at 22 centers.
ECGC PO 2022 Application Fee
Candidates who want to apply are required to pay the ECGC PO Online application fee. An application without a fee will not be considered valid. The application fee has to be paid online Mode only. The details of the application fee by category are given below.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/ PwS: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to ECGC PO Apply Online 2022
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.ecgc.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
ECGC Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group|| Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
ECGC PO Cutoff
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of the Online Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for an interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the Online Examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
ECGC PO Interview
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Written Examination will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company at Mumbai and/or other centers.
- The Centre, address of the venue, time & date of interview will be informed to shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from the website of the Company, i.e., www.ecgc.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of the interview will not be entertained.
- However, the Company reserves the right to change the date/venue/time/centre etc. of interview in unforeseen circumstances.
- The total marks allotted for the interview are 60.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of the candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview.
- Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- BISAG-N Recruitment 2023 | 4 Project Director/ Manager
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Surat Zone Recruitment 2023 | Legal Officer Post
- District T.B. Program Committee Vadodara Recruitment 2023
- District Health Society Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 28-12-2022 Download PDF Now
- Gujarat 33 District Apprentice Bharti Melo 2023
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2023 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- IRMA Programme Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- MDM Arvalli Scheme Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor & Co-Ordinator Posts
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – ITI Pass Jobs
- ICPS Bharuch Recruitment 2023 StoreKeeper Vacancy
- MDM Dahod Recruitment 2023 – Supervisor or Coordinator Posts
- NHM Kutch Recruitment 2023 Apply Online @arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in
- SSG Hospital Vadodara Recruitment 2023 autoclave operator Vacancy
- Gujcost Recruitment 2022 Walk-in-interview
- National Health Mission NHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023
- Ojas GPSSB Junior Clerk new Exam Date 2022 @ Gujarat Panchayat Bharti Board
- ICAR-DMAPR Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Uttam Dairy Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 | Driver Posts
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023 | AAU Career
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|