Re-Open Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020! RRC Eastern Railway has Released Notification on 27th January 2020 For ACT Apprentice Posts. and Now Railway Recruitment Cell Released Re-Open Notice For Above Post. Online Applications are invited From Eligible Candidates Who Are Indian Nationals for engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961, and Apprenticeship in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||RRC, Eastern Railway|
|Notification No.||Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Job Location||Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||25-06-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||09-07-2020|
Eastern Railway Jobs 2020 Details
- Minimum 15 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC-NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
1. Welder (Gas and Electric)
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter (General)
- Check Official Notification
- Selection will be on the basis of merit.
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. )
How to Apply Eastern Railway Appretice Jobs ?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.rrcer.com/
- Next, Go to the Notice Board Section.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline SBI Challan.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign Images.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Re-open Notice||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|