DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019: Defence Research & Development Organization and Center for Personnel Talent Management has Published Notification For fill up various Vacancies. DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Notification 2019 For Recruit of Stenographer, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Clerk, Assistant Halwai cum Cook, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine Driver, Fireman. As Per Notification total 224 Vacancies Available in DRDO & CEPTAM. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Before Last Date Has gone.to know About DRDO Vacancy Post Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Center, Etc. Given in this Page Below.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019 | 224 Various Post Details
|Defence Research & Development Organization
Center for Personnel Talent Management
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date for Registration||21-09-2019|
|Last Date for Registration||15-10-2019|
|Job Recruitment Board||DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment|
|No of Vacancies||224 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing): POST CODE 0301
Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing): POST CODE 0401
Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing): POST CODE 0402
Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing): POST CODE 0501
Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing): POST CODE 0502
Security Assistant ‘A’: POST CODE 0601
Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III): POST CODE 0701
Asstt Halwai-cum Cook: POST CODE 0801
Vehicle Operator ‘A’: POST CODE 0901
Fire Engine Driver ‘A’: POST CODE 1001
Fireman: POST CODE 1101
|Pay at level 2 (Rs 19900-63200) for all postcodes except Stenographer Grade-II i.e. Pay at level 4 (Rs 25500-81100) as per 7th CPC Pay matrix and other benefits as per Govt. of India rules.|
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DRDO CEPTAM Category Wise Vacancy Details
The selection process will consist of:
- Tier–I (CBT)
- Tier-II (Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable)
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to EER and OER required for the postcode.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English.
- Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable) is qualifying in nature.
- Document verification of provisionally shortlisted candidates will be done at the time of joining by concerned Laboratory/Establishment.
|50 Questions on Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability
50 Questions on General English
50 Questions on Hindi or English Language
|100 Questions on Quantitative ability/aptitude, General intelligence & Reasoning ability, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic & Numerical Ability
25 Questions on General English
25 Questions related to Job
|It is also mandatory for shortlisted candidates to pass the prescribed Trade/Skill/Physical
Fitness and Capability Tests as per the norms, wherever applicable.
Physical Fitness and Capability Test
|Height without shoes||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest (un Expanded)||81 cm||–|
|Chest Expansion||05 cm||–|
2. Medical Standards
- Distant 6×6 without aids
- Near vision normal but with corrections for person above 40 years of age
- Each eye must have full field of vision
- No light and color blindness
3.Physical Endurance Test
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
4. Other relaxations
- There shall be 10% relaxation in the performance standards for the candidates having age more than 40 years
How To Fill up DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment Online Form 2019?
- Candidates First Goto Here: DRDO Registration
- Fill up Registration Form and Upload Candidates Image & Signature Image.
- then Submit Application Form and Get User ID & Password.
- Then Login With Your User ID & Password.
- Fill up Post Application Form.
- Upload Required Documents (10th Certificate, EER Certificate,12th Certificate, Etc.)
- Check All Details Again and Verify
- Pay Application Fee Via Online.
- Submit Application Form.
- Download & Save Application Form.