Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2021 | Gramin Dak Seva Posts | Total 233 Vacancies | Last Date 26-02-2021 | Delhi GDS Vacancy Notification @ http://www.appost.in/
Recently Delhi Post Office Recruitment Notification has Released For Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. The Recruitment of Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevak Posts. Online Application Are Invited From 10th Pass Candidates. As Per Delhi Post Office Notification, There is a total of 233 Vacancies.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Delhi Postal Circle|
|Notification No.||RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/CYCLE-3/2020|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Type||Post office Jobs in Delhi|
Delhi Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021
The latest post office jobs in Delhi have Announced by the Indian Post Office. Delhi Post Office GDS Bharti Notification And Apply Online Link Will be Available on Official Website www.appost.in Delhi 2021. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 40 years. The last date to apply online for Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2021 is 26 February 2021.
|Last Date||Extended 01-03-2021|
Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2021 Details
|Community||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Delhi GDS Bharti 2021
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST): 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 03 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD): 10 Years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 Years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST: 15 Years*
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Basic Computer Training
- Knowledge of Cycling
- Adequate means of Livelihood
Delhi GDS Jobs Salary /Pay Scale
- Merit List
- OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man: Rs. 100/-
- all Female / trans-woman candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking
How to Apply Online For Delhi GDS Vacancy 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.appost.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Apply Online|
|Last Date Extended||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 | Internal Ombudsman Post
- GSRTC Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | COPA, Welder & Other Posts
- RMC Surveyor Recruitment 2021 | ITI Pass Jobs in Rajkot
- GIIC Ltd Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary Post
- Gujarat Prisons Department Recruitment 2021 | Legal Officer Vacancy at Ahmedabad And Vadodara
- VNSGU Recruitment 2021 | 52 Legal Officer & Other Posts
- Sardar Patel University Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vocational Training Center Danta Recruitment 2021 | Electrician & Other Posts
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course (Oct 2021)
- JK Bank Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021 | J&K Bank career Opportunity
- JK Bank Translators Recruitment 2021
- PNB Ahmedabad Peon Recruitment 2021 | Punjab National Bank Peon Jobs
- GMERS Medical College Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Accounting Officer, & Other Posts
- Children University Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Professor Posts
- Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Jr Clerk. Steno & Other Posts
- Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Academic Associate Recruitment 2021 in Social Sciences Area & Economics Area
- IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Site – Coordinator, Data Collector & Other Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|
Q. How Many Vacancies in Delhi Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021?
A. As Per Delhi Post Office Notification, There is a total of 233 Vacancies.
Q. How to Fill up Delhi Post Office GDS Online Form 2021?
A. Interested Candidates Can Apply Online For Through Official Website OR Direct Apply From Our Website.
Q. What is Qualification Required to Apply For Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2021?
A. Candidates Must Have 10th Pass.
Q. What is Age Limits For Delhi Potal Recrtuiment 2021?
A. Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 40 Years, And Age Relaxation as Per Govt Rules.
Q. What is the Last Date to Apply For Post Office Jobs in Delhi?
A. The Last Date is 26th February 2021.
Q. What is the Application Fee For Delhi GDS Jobs?
A. For OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100 And all Female / trans-woman candidates Are Exempted of Fee.