Updates on 19-1-2022:
- Deendayal Port Trust has Released Retired Mamlatdar/ dy. Mamlatdar as Consultants Result on the Official Website.
- Download PDF
Deendayal Port Trust has Released Notification Regarding the Retired Mamlatdar / Deputy Mamlatdar Vacancy. The Deendayal Port Trust invites applications from eligible and competent persons for engagement of Consultant(s) purely on a contractual basis. Interested & Eligible Retired Candidates Can Check More Details.
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Deendayal Port Trust|
|Post||Retired Mamlatdar / Deputy Mamlatdar|
|Job Location||Kandla Port|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
Deendayal Port Trust Mamlatdar Recruitment 2021
|Last Date For Submit Hard Copy||27-08-2021|
Deendayal Port Trust Vacancy 2021 Details
- Retired Mamlatdar / Deputy Mamlatdar
Tenure of contract:
- One year extendable as per the requirement with the approval of Competent Authority and performance of the Consultant(s).
Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment – Deendayal Port Trust
- Maximum 65 years of Age as on the 01/07/2021.
- The engagement of retired Government Officers / Officials as Consultant will be made as per the “comprehensive guidelines for engagement of retired Government Officers / Officials as a consultant.” Issued by Government of India.
- First preference will be given to the officers (and / or retired officers) having number of years of experience in the vicinity of Bhuj / Jamnagar / Khambhalia region.
Deendayal Port Trust Mamlatdar Salary /Pay Scale
- Fixed Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand Only) per month in case of engagement of Retired Mamlatdar
- Fixed Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month in case of engagement of Retired Dy. Mamlatdar.
- However, the total monthly remuneration and pension drawn by the consultant shall not be more than the last pay (calculated at the current rate of Dearness Allowance), drawn by him.
- Conveyance Allowance of Rs. 3,000/- per month shall be payable in case the individual is not using Port Vehicle.
- DPT will provide vehicle to visit local Government Offices in Vadinar region and to visit the same in Gandhidham/Kandla region, subject to availability of vehicle.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For Deendayal Port Trust Mamlatdar Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.deendayalport.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
- And send the same duly filled in along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the right-hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) so as to reach the same on or before 27/08/2021 at the following address:
Deendayal Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Gujarat – 370201
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|