Deendayal Port Trust Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021: The Deendayal Port Trust invites applications from eligible and competent persons for engagement of Assistant Engineer(s) purely on a contractual basis, for the posts as under.
Deendayal Port TrustRecruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The Deendayal Port Trust|
|Job Type||Engineering Jobs|
Deendayal Port Trust Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
Deendayal Port Trust Vacancy 2021 Details
- Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tugs) (on contract basis) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft) (on contract basis) – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Deendayal Port Trust Jobs 2021
- Maximum 65 years of Age as on the 01/06/2021.
|Assistant Engineer (Dredger/Tugs)||A degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
must have experience in maintenance of marine electrical installation for a period of 3 years in case of Degree holder and 5 years in case of Diploma holders or should have worked as Chief Electrical Artificer in Indian Navy.
|Assistant Engineer (Floating Craft)||Should have Engineer’s certificate of competency issued under I.S.V. Act, 1917 OR Four years regular apprenticeship in Marine Engineering workshop recognized by the Ministry of Transport
must have two years’ experience as watch keeping Engineering in ocean going vessels OR four years’ experience as Engine Room artificer or in higher post in the Indian Navy with two years’ experience as watch keeping engineer on ocean going vessels.
- Rs. 40,000/- + 19% as Dearness Allowances Rs.7600/- = Fixed Rs. 47600/-
- Test / Interview
- There Is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For Deendayal Port Trust Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.deendayalport.gov.in
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
- The applicant shall take a print-out of the application form and send the same duly filled in along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the right-hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) so as to reach the same on or before 09/07/2021 at the following address:
Deendayal Port Trust,
Administrative Office Building,
Post-Box No. 50,
Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370201
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Deendayal Port Trust Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|