CSMCRI Recruitment 2020: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute has Going to Fill up Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Post Graduate Degree Holder Candidates Can Send Their Application by Email Before 27 August 2020 5:00 PM.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Notification No.||Advt. No. Env. 08/2020|
|Post||Project Associate (PA-I) / Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Job Location||Bhavnagar, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Post Graduate Jobs|
CSMCRI Recruitment For Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Posts 2020
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for working in recently sanctioned Environment-related Grant in Aid Project at CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar. The title of the project is “Development of Particulate organic carbon (POC) Algorithm in the water of the Arabian Sea” sponsored by SAC (ISRO), Ahmedabad.
The project Have extensive fieldwork/boat sampling. The number of positions is tentative and may vary at the time of interview. The details of the post are as follows:
|Last Date For Submit Application||27-08-2020 5:00 PM|
|Interview Date||03-09-2020 10:30 AM Through Skype|
CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar Vacancy 2020 Details
- Project Associate (PA-I) / Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Eligibility Criteria of CSMCRI Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
- 28 Years For JRF
- 35 Years For Project Associate-I
- *Relaxation in age as per CSIR norms.
- Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science / Studies/ Management / Marine Science/ Marine Biology/Microbiology /Biotechnology / Life Sciences/Marine Chemistry.
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
The selected candidate will have to work on the above-stated project and as part of the project; extensive fieldwork may be required.
CSMCRI Recruitment For Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (per month, for both JRF & PA -I)
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For CSMCRI Recruitment For Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Posts 2020
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may attend an interview (online) and soft copy of detailed bio-data, certificates and a passport size photograph may be sent by e-mail to [email protected] before 27 Aug. 2020/ 5 PM.
- Applications received by mail will be scrutinized based on certain criteria and only such shortlisted candidates as are eligible as per criteria will be asked to attend the interview using the online mode. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail. The interview of the shortlisted candidates is scheduled on 3 Sep. 2020 (Thursday) at 10:30 AM through Skype.
- These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
|Official Details||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|