Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Has Published Notification of UGC-NET For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professorship. Online applications for JRF/NET are invited twice a year on all India
basis through Press Notification of CSIR-UGC NET for JRF and LS/AP. CSIR- UGC NET Examination, December 2019 Application Form is Starts on 09-09-2019 to 09-10-2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates CSIR UGC net 2019 apply online Before Last Date Gone. A candidate may apply either for ‘Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)’ OR ‘Lectureship/Assistant Professorship’. He/she may indicate his/her preference in the Online Application, as the case may be. If a candidate applies for JRF and fulfills the laid down eligibility criteria for Lectureship/Assistant Professorship also, such a candidate will be considered for both JRF & LS/Assistant Professorship. To know About CSIR NET JRF Exam Details Like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, CSIR net question papers, Exam Date, Etc. Given in this page below.
CSIR UGC NET Examination December 2019 Online Form
|Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
CSIR UGC-NET December 2019
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professorship
|Starting Date for Registration||09-09-2019|
|Last Date for Registration||09-10-2019 (Extended to 15-10-2019)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee
||10-10-2019 (Extended to 16-10-2019)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only||18 to 25-10-2019|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||09-11-2019|
|Date of Examination||15-12-2019|
|Declaration of Result||31-12-2019|
|Job Recruitment Board||CSIR|
|No of Vacancies||–|
|Junior Research Fellowship Stipend|
|The stipend of a JRF selected through CSIR- National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs.31,000/- p.m (under revision) for the first two years. In addition, the annual contingent grant of Rs.20,000/ per Fellow will be provided to the University / Institution. The Fellowship will be governed by terms and conditions of CSIR, UGC or Research Scheme, as applicable.|
|Education Qualification||Age Limits|
|M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS 4 years/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.||JRF: Maximum 28 Years
LS: No Upper Age Limits
(Application Fee Payment Through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI, Processing Charges & Goods and Service Tax Are be Pais By Candidates as Applicable)
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Last Date Extended||Click Here|
CSIR NET Exam Pattern
|CSIR NET Exam Model Question Paper||Click Here|
|CSIR-UGC (NET) EXAM Syllabus||Click Here|
|CSIR UGC NET Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply For CSIR UGC NET Online Form 2019
- Candidates can apply for CSIR-UGC NET December 2019 through “Online” mode only.
- Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website csirnet.nta.nic.in the Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
- Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.