CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of chemistry, biology, and engineering. The Institute has excellent infrastructure by way of sophisticated analytical instruments, modern laboratories, pilot plants, library, local area network, and workshop.
CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Post||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Job Location||anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Assistant Jobs|
CSIR – CSMCRI Junior Secretariat Assistant (Regular) Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||10.06.2022 (up to 5:00 PM)|
CSIR – CSMCRI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General): 04 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts): 02 Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Stores & Purchase): 2 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 01 POst
- Maximum 28 Years
- 10+2/XII or it’s equivalent with Accountancy as a subject and proficiency in Computer with typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or @ 30 w.pm. in Hindi
- Level 2 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- The positions carry Pay and Allowances, such as HRA, TA, DA, etc. at Central Government rates as applicable to the employees of Council stationed at Bhavnagar. Other benefits, such as Leave Travel Concession and Reimbursement of medical expenses, are also available. The employees are provided with residential accommodation as per CSIR rules.
- All new entrants will be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” on defined Contributions for new entrants recruited in Central Government Services on or after 01-01-2004, as adopted by CSIR for its employees. However, persons selected from other Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI pattern and who are presently being governed by the Old Pension Scheme will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
- While proficiency in computer typing speed and in using a computer is only qualifying in nature, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Competitive Written Examination. The merit list will only comprise those candidates who have qualified for the proficiency test in Computer typing.
- There will be two papers in the written competitive examination (Paper-I and Paper-II). The Second paper will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in the first paper.
|Mode of Examination||OMR based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination|
|Medium of Examination||The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on the English language.|
|Standard of Exam
|Total No. of Questions
|Total time allotted
||2 hours 30 minutes|
Syllabus or Written test shall be as follows:-
Paper – I (Time allotted – 90 Minutes)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|Mental Ability Test*||100||200 (two marks for every correct answer)||There will be no negative marks in this paper.|
Mental Ability Test will be so divided as to include General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgement etc.
Paper-II (Time Allotted-1 hour)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|General Awareness||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|English Language||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
- Candidates are required to pay an amount of ₹ 500/- Non refundable (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards application fee (Separately for each postcode) through the link available in the online application
- No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Form Below Link.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs 2022:
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|