CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of chemistry, biology, and engineering. The Institute has excellent infrastructure by way of sophisticated analytical instruments, modern laboratories, pilot plants, library, local area network, and workshop.
CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Post||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Job Location||anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Assistant Jobs|
|Application Mode||Offline by Post|
CSIR – CSMCRI Junior Secretariat Assistant (Regular) Recruitment 2021
CSIR – CSMCRI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General): 02 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Stores & Purchase): Post
- Maximum 28 Years
- 10+2/XII or it’s equivalent with Accountancy as a subject and proficiency in Computer with typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or @ 30 w.pm. in Hindi
- Level 2 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- The positions carry Pay and Allowances, such as HRA, TA, DA, etc. at Central Government rates as applicable to the employees of Council stationed at Bhavnagar. Other benefits, such as Leave Travel Concession and Reimbursement of medical expenses, are also available. The employees are provided with residential accommodation as per CSIR rules.
- All new entrants will be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” on defined Contributions for new entrants recruited in Central Government Services on or after 01-01-2004, as adopted by CSIR for its employees. However, persons selected from other Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI pattern and who are presently being governed by the Old Pension Scheme will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
- While proficiency in computer typing speed and in using a computer is only qualifying in nature, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Competitive Written Examination. The merit list will only comprise those candidates who have qualified for the proficiency test in Computer typing.
- There will be two papers in the written competitive examination (Paper-I and Paper-II). The Second paper will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in the first paper.
|Mode of Examination||OMR based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination|
|Medium of Examination||The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on the English language.|
|Standard of Exam
|Total No. of Questions
|Total time allotted
||2 hours 30 minutes|
Syllabus or Written test shall be as follows:-
Paper – I (Time allotted – 90 Minutes)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|Mental Ability Test*||100||200 (two marks for every correct answer)||There will be no negative marks in this paper.|
Mental Ability Test will be so divided as to include General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgement etc.
Paper-II (Time Allotted-1 hour)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|General Awareness||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|English Language||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
- Demand Draft of ₹100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar
- No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates.
How to Apply
- Download Application Form From Below Link.
- Fill up the Application Form
- Attached Below Documents:
- Attested copies of the Degree Certificates, Mark-sheets, Proof of date of birth, testimonials, and Experience certificates
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- Attested copy of the Medical certificate
- Attested copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Attested copy of the Income and Assets Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the prescribed authority. (In case of the Candidates covered under EWS category.)
- Applications, in a sealed cover super-scribed “Application for the post of ___________________ Post No._______ Advt. No. 1/2021”, must reach the following address on or before 15.03.2021
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Gijubhai Badheka Marg
Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs 2021:
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 Apply Now @OJAS
- GIL Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- ITI Kheda Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- 6752 Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2021 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Ahmedabad Zone Recruitment 2021
- Rojgar Bharti Melo Kutch 2021 – Apprentice
- ITI Barwala Recruitment 2021 For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- SBPP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Borsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 27 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- ICPS Morbi Recruitment 2021 | Store Keeper & Other Posts
- MKBU Statistical Analysis Recruitment 2021 – Bhavnagar University
- ITI Gandhinagar Recruitment for Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts 2021
- HFW Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 For Consultant Posts
- VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Vadodara Trade Apprentice Jobs
- PNB Sweeper Recruitment 2021 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- SBPP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2021 For MD/ CEO / General Manager Posts
- MUC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary & Other Posts
- District Magistrate Jilla Seva Sadan Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Law Officer Vacancy
- ITI Gorwa Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | OmbudsmanPosts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|