CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of chemistry, biology, and engineering. The Institute has excellent infrastructure by way of sophisticated analytical instruments, modern laboratories, pilot plants, library, local area network, and workshop.
CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Post||Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Job Location||anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Assistant Jobs|
CSIR – CSMCRI Junior Secretariat Assistant (Regular) Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||10.06.2022 (up to 5:00 PM)|
CSIR – CSMCRI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General): 04 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts): 02 Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Stores & Purchase): 2 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 01 POst
- Maximum 28 Years
- 10+2/XII or it’s equivalent with Accountancy as a subject and proficiency in Computer with typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or @ 30 w.pm. in Hindi
- Level 2 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- The positions carry Pay and Allowances, such as HRA, TA, DA, etc. at Central Government rates as applicable to the employees of Council stationed at Bhavnagar. Other benefits, such as Leave Travel Concession and Reimbursement of medical expenses, are also available. The employees are provided with residential accommodation as per CSIR rules.
- All new entrants will be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” on defined Contributions for new entrants recruited in Central Government Services on or after 01-01-2004, as adopted by CSIR for its employees. However, persons selected from other Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI pattern and who are presently being governed by the Old Pension Scheme will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
- While proficiency in computer typing speed and in using a computer is only qualifying in nature, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Competitive Written Examination. The merit list will only comprise those candidates who have qualified for the proficiency test in Computer typing.
- There will be two papers in the written competitive examination (Paper-I and Paper-II). The Second paper will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in the first paper.
|Mode of Examination||OMR based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination|
|Medium of Examination||The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on the English language.|
|Standard of Exam
|Total No. of Questions
|Total time allotted
||2 hours 30 minutes|
Syllabus or Written test shall be as follows:-
Paper – I (Time allotted – 90 Minutes)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|Mental Ability Test*||100||200 (two marks for every correct answer)||There will be no negative marks in this paper.|
Mental Ability Test will be so divided as to include General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgement etc.
Paper-II (Time Allotted-1 hour)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|General Awareness||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|English Language||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
- Candidates are required to pay an amount of ₹ 500/- Non refundable (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards application fee (Separately for each postcode) through the link available in the online application
- No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Form Below Link.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs 2022:
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Division Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission NHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 For yoga instructor Posts
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- GSSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 1446 Steno & Other Posts
- Roads and Buildings Department Gujarat Recruitment 2022 Law Officer Jobs in Ahmedabad & Surat
- GSRTC Bhuj Apprentice Bharti 2022 | 9th / 10th Pass
- VMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 90 Vacancies
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 – Legal Officer Jobs
- Conviction Rate Improvement Project Junagadh Recruitment 2022
- Forest Department Junagadh Recruitment 2022 | Vanya Prani Mitra Bharti
- GSFDCL Divisional Manager Recruitment 2022
- VMC Recruitment 2022 apply online For Band Manager Posts.
- SMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Dentist or Physiotherapist Posts
- Urban Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2022 – Medical Officer Posts
- District Employment Office Narmada Recruitment 2022 career counselor in Narmada
- District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2022 – Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- AAU Recruitment 2022 | JRF Post
- Sabarkantha District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat State Road Development Corporation Ltd. Recruitment 2022 – Company Secretary Jobs in Gandhinagar
- Shree Madhi Vibhag Khand Udyog Sahakari Mandli Ltd. Recruitment 2022
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|