CSIR – CSMCRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment Details Published on Official Website. Invites Application From M.Sc Degree Holder by Email. The position is purely temporary for one year. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application.
CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||CSIR – CSMCRI|
|Notification No.||No. NPGC. KP/01/2021|
|Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Application Mode||online by Email|
CSIR – CSMCRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for Junior Research Fellow (1 post) to work in the SERB-DST-sponsored projects in the area of Natural Product Chemistry (Seaweeds) [GAP2132]. The details of the post is as following:
CSIR – CSMCRI Vacancy 2021 Details
- Junior Research Fellow
- Maximum 28 Years
- M.Sc in Chemistry with valid CSIR-UGC NET/NET-LS /GATE qualification
- The selected candidates will have to work on the extraction of pigments from seaweeds
- 31,000/- p.m [Consolidated]
- Applications received by email will be scrutinized based on certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend interview using online mode decided by the institute, i.e. Skype or any other. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to the following addresses: [email protected]
- The candidates are requested to send their CV with the following details:
- (1) Full name and postal address with an e-mail address, contact no., Skype id, etc.,
- (2) Proof of date of birth,
- (3) Details of educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview on 12th April 2021 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using online mode i.e. Skype or MS- TEAM due to COVID-19. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
The original documents will be verified for selected candidates at the time of joining and any deviation will lead to the disqualification of the candidature. These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
Latest Gujarat Jobs 2021: