Job Seekers Can Get Complete Details of CRPF Paramedical Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus in this Article. These are important Things for CRPF exam preparation. In Future Will be Organized the Exam For CRPF Paramedical Staff Exam. CRPF Paramedical Staff Exam Pattern & Syllabus is Mention Below.
CRPF Paramedical Selection Process & Exam Pattern 2020: Check Syllabus
CRPF Paramedical Selection Process 2020
Stage – 1
Physical Standard Test (PST)
After identification, the candidate will be screened for physical standard i.e. height, chest, and weight measurements. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standard will be eliminated from the further recruitment process, giving rejection slip.
Candidates disqualified in physical standards, i.e. height and chest may prefer an appeal immediately at the venue of the PST itself, if they so desire, to the Presiding Officer present on the PST ground addressing to the Appellate Authority. The decision of the Appellate Authority will be final, and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
Note: During the PST process, the following documents will be screened:
- Caste/Category certificate where applicable.
- Education Certificate
- Age/Date of Birth
- Discharge Certificate & Experience Certificate in the relevant trade in case of Ex-servicemen.
- NOC in case of persons serving in Govt departments from their Head of office.
- EWS certificate.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- It will be of qualifying nature and will not carry any mark.
- For female candidates, pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage.
- The candidates who do not qualify the prescribed physical efficiency tests will be eliminated from further recruitment process giving rejection slip.
- PET is exempted for Ex-servicemen.
Stage – 2
- PST/PET qualified Candidates will be issued admit cards for the written exam.
CRPF Paramedical Written Exam Pattern 2020
|PART- A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||10 Question of 01 marks each||02 Hours|
|General Awareness||10 Questions of 01 marks each|
|Numerical aptitude||15 Questions of 01 marks each|
|English/Hindi comprehension||15 Questions of 01 mark each|
|PART – B||Trade/Profession Related||50|
Stage – 3 (Trade Test & Screening of Documents)
Trade /Skill test will be held for the posts of for Insp/ Dietician, Sub-Inspector / Assitant Sub- Inspector/ Head Constable/ Constable.
It is mandatory to qualify in the written examination as well as in trade test separately.
The trade test will be of 20 marks and of qualifying in nature.
Details of the trade test are as under:
- i) Practical test in concerned trade including handling of tools/ equipment – 10 marks
- ii) Knowledge about tools/equipment: 05 marks
- iii) Experience: 05 marks
- a) Work experience of five years in respective trade- 5 marks
- b) Work experience of four years in respective trade – 4 marks
- c) Work experience of three years in respective trade – 3 marks
- d) Work experience of two years in respective trade – 2 marks
- e) Work experience of at least one year in respective trade – 1 mark
Stage – 4 (Medical Examination)
- Eligible candidates will be called for Medical examination. Candidates will be declared
either FIT or UNFIT.
CRPF Paramedical Syllabus 2020
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Arithmetical computation
- Analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Verbal and non-verbal type
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe
- Distinguish patterns
- National and International importance & Current Events
- Indian culture
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Geography of India
- Scientific aspects
- History, Geography
- Socio-Economic Development of India
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India
- Arithmetical and Numerical abilities
- Number Systems
- C.M and H.C.F
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
- English comprehension
- Writing ability
- Error recognition
- Fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
- शब्द रचना
- वाक्य रचना
- संधि & समास
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- मुहावरे & लोकोक्तियाँ
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव
- देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार)
- हिंदी भाषा में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ
- मुख्य बोलियाँ
CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment Important Links
|Recruitment Notification||Check Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|