Latest Update: Last Date Extended up to 20-01-2021 And Added 147 Post
Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has Issued Advertisement in Newspaper, And Published Detailed Notification on Official Website at www.rascheguj.in For Fill up Adhyapak Sahayak Vacancies. Invites online Application From Eligible Candidates. More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Professor Jobs|
Adhyapak Sahayak Bharti 2021 Gujarat
Commissionerate of Higher Education, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has issued NOCs for the appointment of 780+147 posts of Assistant Professors with the nomenclature ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’ in Non-government Grant-in-aid Arts, Commerce, Science, Home Science, Rural Studies, Physical Education, Education and Law colleges through Centralized Recruitment Process. The management authorities of the concerned colleges have given their consent for the Centralized Recruitment Process. Online applications from eligible candidates are invited for the post of ‘Adhyapak Sahayak’.
|Last Date||Extended Up to 20-01-2021|
Adhyapak Sahayak Gujarat Vacancy 2021 Details
|For Arts, Science and Commerce Faculties|
|Textile and Clothing||02|
|For Law Faculty|
|For Education(B.Ed.) Faculty|
|Social Science Method||06|
|Accountancy Commerce Method||04|
|For Rural Studies (B.R.S.) Faculty|
|For Physical Education Faculty|
Eligibility Criteria of cheguj Recruitment 2020
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
(A) Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Education (B.Ed.) colleges
- 1. A Master Degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
- 2. M.Ed. Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed).
- 3. The candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC and CSIR or a similar test accredited by UGC SLET/SET.
(B) Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Law colleges.
- 1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is applicable) at Master Degree L.L.M. from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- 2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/ CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/G-SET.
(C) Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in Physical Education colleges will be as per the NCTE regulation 2014 and UGC regulation 2018.
(D) Qualification for Adhyapak Sahayak in B.R.S. Colleges will be as under;
- 1. For Agronomy subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018. B.Sc.(Agriculture)/B.R.S. (Agronomy) and M.Sc.(Agriculture)/ M.R.S. (Agronomy) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
- 2. For Economics Subject in B.R.S. College as per the UGC regulation 2018. B.A.(Economics)/B.R.S. (Economics) and M.A.(Economics)/ M.R.S. (Economics) with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
Salary of Adhyapak Sahayak in Gujarat
- Merit/ Interview
- The application fee is Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) for the candidate belonging to
Open and Socially and Economically Backward class.
- Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe categories have to pay Rs.100
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For Adhyapak Sahayak Gujarat 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.rascheguj.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||English | Gujarati|
|Corrigendum||English1 | Gujarati1|
|Phase-wise flow chart of the recruitment process||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs Notification:
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|