CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021 | Mid Level Service Provider Posts | Total Vacancies 1600+ | Last Date: 08-01-2021 | CMD Kerala Recruitment Notification at www.cmdkerala.net
The Center For Management Development on behalf of the National Health Mission Kerala has Published Recruitment Notification of Mid Level Service Provider Posts. CMD Kerala has Invites Online Application From B.Sc Nursing & Experienced Candidates For Fill up the Post of Mid Level Service Provider (Staff Nurse) in all Fourteen Districts of National Health Mission.
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The Center For Management Development, Kerala|
|Post||Mid Level Service Provider|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
CMD Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
CMD Kerala Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Maximum 40 Years
- B.Sc Nursing With One Year Post Qualification Experience as on 1st December 2020
- GNM WIth One Year Post Qualification Experience as on 1st December 2020
CMD Kerala Staff Nurse Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 17,000/- For 4 Months During Training Period And Rs. 17,000/- + 1000/- (Fixed Traveling Allowance) Only After Successful Completion of training.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience, and performance in the interview.
- Applicants shall pay an amount of Rs. 325/- (Rupees Three Hundred Twenty Five only) plus transaction charges online as examination fee.
How to Apply Online For CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.cmdkerala.net/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
General Terms & Conditions:
- NHM / CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit applications online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application forms will be summarily rejected. CMD/ NHM under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission.
- District-wise selection is being conducted. An applicant should apply only for one district of his/her choice.
- If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the online application form do not tally with the original documents produced by the applicants his / her application will be rejected.
- NHM reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD / NHM may send intimation to download call letters for written test through the registered email ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his / her new email ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary certificates, payslips, etc. will not be accepted in lieu of the work experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- All MLSPs will be given training for a period of 4 months. Only on successful completion of training, the individual will be eligible for posting in NHM as Mid Level Service Provider (MLSP).
Latest Jobs 2021:
- NHM Gandhinagar English Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Deesa Nagarpalika Safai Kamdar Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 Apply Now @OJAS
- GIL Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- ITI Kheda Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- 6752 Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2021 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Ahmedabad Zone Recruitment 2021
- Rojgar Bharti Melo Kutch 2021 – Apprentice
- ITI Barwala Recruitment 2021 For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- SBPP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Borsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 27 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- ICPS Morbi Recruitment 2021 | Store Keeper & Other Posts
- MKBU Statistical Analysis Recruitment 2021 – Bhavnagar University
- ITI Gandhinagar Recruitment for Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts 2021
- HFW Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 For Consultant Posts
- VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Vadodara Trade Apprentice Jobs
- PNB Sweeper Recruitment 2021 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- SBPP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2021 For MD/ CEO / General Manager Posts
- MUC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary & Other Posts
- District Magistrate Jilla Seva Sadan Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Law Officer Vacancy
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|