CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021 | Mid Level Service Provider Posts | Total Vacancies 1600+ | Last Date: 08-01-2021 | CMD Kerala Recruitment Notification at www.cmdkerala.net
The Center For Management Development on behalf of the National Health Mission Kerala has Published Recruitment Notification of Mid Level Service Provider Posts. CMD Kerala has Invites Online Application From B.Sc Nursing & Experienced Candidates For Fill up the Post of Mid Level Service Provider (Staff Nurse) in all Fourteen Districts of National Health Mission.
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The Center For Management Development, Kerala|
|Post||Mid Level Service Provider|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
CMD Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
CMD Kerala Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Maximum 40 Years
- B.Sc Nursing With One Year Post Qualification Experience as on 1st December 2020
- GNM WIth One Year Post Qualification Experience as on 1st December 2020
CMD Kerala Staff Nurse Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 17,000/- For 4 Months During Training Period And Rs. 17,000/- + 1000/- (Fixed Traveling Allowance) Only After Successful Completion of training.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience, and performance in the interview.
- Applicants shall pay an amount of Rs. 325/- (Rupees Three Hundred Twenty Five only) plus transaction charges online as examination fee.
How to Apply Online For CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.cmdkerala.net/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
General Terms & Conditions:
- NHM / CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit applications online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application forms will be summarily rejected. CMD/ NHM under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission.
- District-wise selection is being conducted. An applicant should apply only for one district of his/her choice.
- If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the online application form do not tally with the original documents produced by the applicants his / her application will be rejected.
- NHM reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD / NHM may send intimation to download call letters for written test through the registered email ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his / her new email ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary certificates, payslips, etc. will not be accepted in lieu of the work experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- All MLSPs will be given training for a period of 4 months. Only on successful completion of training, the individual will be eligible for posting in NHM as Mid Level Service Provider (MLSP).
Latest Jobs 2021:
- VSSC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 158 Civil Engg. & Other Posts
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- SDAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in interview
- IRMA Programme Executive Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Recruitment For Incubation Manager at IRMA’s Incubator (ISEED) 2021
- Online Bharti Mela Vadodara 2021 (ઓનલાઇન ભરતી મેળો)
- (Postpone) JAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF And Field Assistant Posts
- Government Ayurved Hospital Ahwa Recruitment 2021 | Yoga Teacher Posts
- ICPS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- MDM Sabarkantha Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|