CMAG Recruitment 2021: City Managers Association Gujarat has Published Short Advertisement in Newspaper, And Details Notification has Released on his Official Website For Program Manager Vacancy. CMAG Invites Application From Post Gtaruat, MBA Degree, And Experienced Candidates. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application by Post.
CMAG Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||City Managers Association Gujarat|
|Job Type||Contract basis|
|Application Mode||Offline by Post|
CMAG Program Manager Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||15 January 2021|
CMAG Vacancy 2021 Details
- A Program Manager
- Conceptualizing, developing, and delivering training & capacity building and advocacy programs in urban-related topics for municipal staff all over Gujarat; compiling, proof reading and designing of various CMAG publications, liaison with GOs and NGOs; general office administration, website up-dation, general reapportioning.
- Intensive travel within Gujarat should be expected towards organizing study tours, workshops, and training programs with corporations, urban development authorities, and urban local authorities.
- The position is on an Annual Contract basis (renewable). We offer a reasonable consultancy fee based on previous experience and performance.
Eligibility Criteria of CMAG Program Manager Jobs 2021
- Post Graduate in Urban Planning/Urban Management with 2 years experience or MBA from a recognized institution having experience of 5 years in the urban-related sector.
- The applicant should be a self-starter and a team person having excellent communication skills, training abilities.
- S/he should have organizational and administrative skills.
- A person should be comfortable traveling and must have good networking and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge (including dictation) of English & Gujarati is preferable with fluency while computer proficiency in MS Office is a must.
CMAG Program Manager Salary
- Remuneration of Rs.25,000/- plus pm renewable every year after the review.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For CMAG Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with necessary documents by post to the below-mentioned address. The last date of submission is 15 January 2021
City Managers’ Association Gujarat
First Floor, AMC Office, Dr. Ramanbhai Patel Bhavan, West Zone Office,
Usmanpura Cross Roads,
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- Sumul Dairy Surat Recruitment 2021 | Fitter / Wireman & Other Posts
- ECHS Polyclinic Jamnagar Recruitment 2021 | Safaiwala & Office in Charge
- ITI Idar Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- ITI Borsad Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For General Manager Posts
- (Provisional Answer Key) BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI And Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- ITI Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- Bharuch Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 40 COPA & Other
- Parul University Jobs 2021 | Security Guard & Hostel Rector
- Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2021
- IITRAM Recruitment 2021 | Computer Programmer & Other Posts
- MGVCL Chairperson Recruitment 2021
- (NHM) Sir T. General Hospital Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse
- NHM Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 17 Staff Nurse and Other Post
- GMERS Medical College Vadnagar Recruitment 2021 | Administrative officer Posts
- Borsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 27 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MDM Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor and Coordinator
- District Rural Development Agency Vadodara Recruitment 2021 – Cluster Coordinator
- (10th Apprentice) Shree Madhi Vibhag Khand Udyog Sahakari Mandli Ltd. Recruitment 2021
- Bhavnagar Health Department Recruitment 2021 | MBBS Doctor Bharti
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|