Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020: Central Silk Board(CSB) Ministry of Textiles – Government of India has Going to Fill up Scientist & Assistant Post on Direct Recruitment Basis. CSB Online Application Are Invited From Elibile Candidates For Filling up of 79 Posts in the Central Silk Board. Central Silk Board Scientist & Assitant Online Form Will be Accepted Until 17th July 2020.
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Central Silk Board(CSB)|
|Post||Scientist & Assistant|
|Job Location||Anywhere In India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
Central Silk Board Scientist & Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Last Date to Apply Online||24-07-2020 (Extended)|
|Last Date For Hard Copy Submission||27-07-2020 (Extended)|
Central Silk Board Scientist & Assistant Vacancy 2020 Details
- Scientist C: 03 Posts
- Scientist B: 59 Posts
- Scientist B (CSTRI): 15 Posts
- Assistant (Technical): 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limits|
|Scientist C||Master’s Degree in Science/ Agricultural.|
4 Years of Experience.
|Scientist B||Master’s Degree in Science/ Agricultural.||35 Years|
|Scientist B (CSTRI UNITS)||B.E/ B.Tech in Textile Technology||35 Years|
|Assistant (Technical)||Bachelor Degree in Entomology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Sericulture/ Chemistry.||30 Years|
Central Silk Board Salary / Pay Scale
- Scientist C: Level 11 (Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-)
- Scientist B: Level 10 (Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-)
- Assistant (Technical): Level 6 (Rs. 35, 400/- to 1,12,400/-)
- Scientist C & B: Online/ Written Test And Interview.
- Assistant: Through Online/Written Test.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For Central Silk Board Jobs 2020 ?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://csb.gov.in
- Next, Find & Click on ”Job Opportunites” on the Main Screen.
- Now Look Above Post Notification & Download.
- After Download Notification Read Carefully,
- Then, Click on Apply Online Button.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout.
- Then, Singed Application Along with all Relevant Document May be Sent by Speed Post/ Registered Post to this the Address: Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560068 Before 20th July 2020
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook|
We Hope That the Information About Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020 Given Above on this Page is Very Useful For You. Candidates can visit the Official Website For more details about Central Silk Board Jobs. Also, Admit Card, Merit List, Selection List, Result, etc. It will be published on the official website. Visit Our Website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly To Easily Get The Latest Job Updates.
Central Silk Board Jobs – FAQs
Q. What is the Full Form of CSB?
A. Central Silk Board
Q. What is the salary of Central Silk Board Scientist C & B, Assistant?
A. Scientist C: Level 11 (Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-) Scientist B: Level 10 (Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-) Assistant (Technical): Level 6 (Rs. 35, 400/- to 1,12,400/-)
Q. What is the last date to apply for Central Silk Board Jobs?
A. The Last Date is 20-07-2020 For Apply Online.
Q. How many Vacancies are there For CSB Scientist & Assistant Posts?
A. As Current CSB Recruitment Notification, A total of 79 Various Vacancies Are There.
Q. What is the qualification for CSB Recruitment 2020?
A. Candidates Must Have Complet Master’s Degree in Science/ Agricultural, Bachelor Degree in Entomology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Sericulture/ Chemistry.
Q. How to Apply For CSB Jobs?
A. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Through Online/Offline OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for Central Silk Board Posts?
A. A candidate must not be above 40 years of age.
Q. What is the Selection Process of Central Silk Board Vacancy 2020?
A. Online/ Written Test And Interview.