BSF Constable Recruitment 2019: Board Security Force Has Released Notification Regarding Constable Post in BSF & CISF. Application Are Invited from the male & Female Candidates belongings to UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh for the post of Constable (GD) in Border Security Force & Central Industrial Security Force. As Per BSF Recruitment Notification a Total of 1356 Vacancies are There, in which 1184 Male and 172 Female. BSF Constable Registration form has Start on 07-11-2019 via Offline.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2019-20
|BSF Recruitment 2019|
|Job Recruitment Board||Board Security Force|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
The Border Security Force (BSF) Has Published BSF Constable Vacancy Notification on his Official website. Good Chance for those Candidates who Finding Defence Jobs. Candidates should have Matriculation/ 10th Pass. Applicants Should Have Age Between 18 to 23 Years. The Selected Candidates can be Posted anywhere in Indian. Interested & Eligible Candidates Post offline form of www.bsf.nic.in recruitment 2019 Before last Date.
BSF Constable Exam Date
|Starting Date of Offline Registration at PST & PET Center||07-11-2019|
|Last Date of Offline Registration at PST & PET Center||14-11-2019|
BSF Constable Recruitment notification 2019 Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Physical Standards, Medical Standards, Salary/Pay Scale, How to Apply, etc Given below.
BSF Constable Vacancy Details
- BSF & CISF Constable (GD): 1396 Posts
BSF Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should have Matriculation/10th Pass From Recognized Board.
- Minimum 18 Years
- General Candidates: 23 Years
- OBC Candidates: 25 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 27 Years
BSF Constable Eligibility Criteria Full Details: Click Here
BSF Constable Salary/Pay Scale
- Level – 3 (Rs. 21700 – 69100) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th central Pay Commission.
Selection Process For BSF Constable Recruitment
- Physical Standards Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
BSF Constable Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Written Test Will be Consist of Objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Question Paper Will Consist of 100 Questions of 100 Marks to be Attempted in 2 hours.
- The Questions Paper Will be Set to Assess the General Awareness, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, Analytical Aptitude and Ability to Observe and Distinguish Patterns and Test the Basic Knowledge of the Candidates in English/Hindi.
- The Question Paper Will Be Prepared in Hindi, English, and Urdu.
- The Papers Can be Answered Either in Hindi or in English or In Urdu.
- No Application Fee
How to Fill up BSF Constable Application Form
- Candidates Download BSF Constable Application Form: Here
- Fill up the Application Form in Hindi or English.
- Attach Photos and Self Attested Copies of Certificates as Proof of Educational Qualification And Age/ Date of Birth/ Category Certificate/ Domicile Certificate/Id Proof, Etc
- The Candidates While Reporting at the PST & PET Centers bring along with them a duly filled application form.
Important Links For BSF Constable Recruitment
- BFS Constable Recruitment Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- BSF Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can visit http://bsf.nic.in to get more details about the Border Security Force Jobs. Applicants can get all information BSF Defence Jobs latest Updates, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.