Bombay high court recruitment 2019: Bombay High Court has Released Notification for requirement of the post of system officer on contract basis. Bombay high court has invited to Eligible candidates for district and taluka court in the state of Maharashtra. system officer post contract for twelve months. as per Bombay high court recruitment notification total of 165 vacancies in system officer post. Good Chance for Those Candidates who looking Court Jobs in Maharastra. Eligible & interested candidates can apply online System officer post before date 21st October 2019.
Bombay high court recruitment 2019- system officer Post Details
Bombay high court recruitment 2019
|Job Recruitment Board||Bombay High Court|
|Job Location||Maharastra State|
|Job Type||Court jobs on Contract Basis|
Bombay High Court System Officer recruitment 2019 Notification and apply online form available on Bombay high court official website. to know about Bombay high court vacancy details like Education Qualification, Salary, Age Limits, experience, Etc. Given in this page below…
Important Date for BHC Exam
|Starting date of apply online||05-10-2019|
|Last Date of apply online||21-10-2019|
Bombay high court System officer post Vacancy Details
- Senior System Officer – 38 Posts
- System Officer – 127 Posts
|Post Name||Education Qualification & Experience|
|Senior System Officer||
- Maximum 40 Years
- Senior System Officer – Rs. 46,000/-
- System Officer – Rs. 40,000/-
Bombay High Court Selection Process
Condition relating to suitability, fitness and Character
- No person selected by the Selection Committee shall be appointed,
- unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied that he is of good character and is in all respects suitable for appointment to the service;
- unless he is certified by the medical authority specified by the High Court that he is medically fit to discharge the duties of the post for which he is selected.
- All appointments to the post of Senior System Officer/System Officer shall be on a contract basis
- The senior System Officer/System Officer may be appointed for a period of one year and it may be extended up to 5 years.
- Remuneration shall be as per orders issued by the State Government from time to time.
- The Appointing Authority may terminate the services of Senior System Officer/System Officer at any time and without assigning any reason, with one month’s notice or one month’s pay in lieu thereof and upon such termination, the Senior System Officer/System Officer shall immediately cease to hold such office.
- The Senior System Officer/System Officer may also seek termination of service with one month’s notice or by depositing one month’s pay in lieu thereof.
- The post of Senior System Officer/System Officer shall be transferable throughout the State of Maharashtra.
- The appointing authority shall have the prerogative to transfer Senior System Officer/System Officer at any time.
- Every person appointed as a Senior System Officer/System Officer shall undergo such training as may be prescribed by the High Court from time to time.
- The Senior System Officer/System Officer shall be entitled to eight days’ leave in one calendar year.
- The condition of the service of the Senior System Officer/System Officer for which no express provision is made shall be determined by the Committee of Judges of the Bombay High Court constituted by the Chief Justice of Bombay High Court, for such purpose when need arises.
How to apply for Bombay high cour system officer post
- Candidates First Goto Here
- Click On Application Form
- Fill up Bombay High Court System Officer Application Form
- upload Photo/Document
- Click on I Agree Button
- Then Submit Your Application Form.
- If you Like to Print out of your Application then click on Print Application
- then Login With enter Registration ID & Date of Birth
- Download & save For Future Use