BOI Clerk & General Banking Officer Recruitment 2020 Released by Bank of India. BOI Invites Online Application From 10th Pass And Bachelor Degree Holder Candidates. BOI Jobs online Form Start on 1 August And Ends on 16 August 2020. Bank Job Seekers of Mumbai Can Apply Online Before the Last Date.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of India|
|Notification No.||Project No. 2020-21/1|
|Post||Clerk and General Banking Officer|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharastra|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
BOI Clerk & General Banking Officer Recruitment For 28 Sportsperson Vacancy 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||01-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16-08-2020|
|The relevant cut-off date for Age and Qualification
Bank of India Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of BOI Clerk & General Banking Officer Vacancy 2020
Nationality / Citizenship:
- A candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
Relaxation of Upper age limit
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC(Non-creamy layer) : 3 Years
|Officer (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream||Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C **
|Clerk||Pass in X (10th) Standard examination
Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D **
Categorization of Sports
|Categories||Sporting Events/ Championship|
|Category – A||Olympic Games
|Category – B||Asian Games
Asian Championship (Senior)
Common Wealth Games
|Category – C||Youth Olympic Games
Asian Championships (Junior)
South Asian Games (SAF)
Any other recognized International Sports Championship
|Category – D||World Police & Fire Games
National Championship (Senior & Junior)
Federation Cup National
All India Inter State Championship (Senior)
All India Inter-University Tournament
National School Games
Khelo India (Minimum Age Limit – 20 years)
BOI Clerk & General Banking Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): Rs.23700/-
- Clerk: Rs.11765/-
Selection Process For BOI Clerk & General Banking Officer Posts
- Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and/or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post.
- Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
The criteria for selection will be as follows:
BOI Clerk & General Banking Officer online Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50/-
- General & Other: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: online
How to Apply For Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Bank of India Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Bank of India Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|