Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Banks is looking for qualified Specialist officials on a contractual basis for various positions in the Fintech & New Initiatives Department. BOB Bank Online Form has Activated From 8 December 2020 to End on 28 December 2020. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Jobs Before the Last Date.
BOB Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post||Business Analyst & Innovation Officer|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs in Mumbai|
BOB HR Recruitment 2021
BOB HR Vacancy 2021 Details
- Business Analyst: 02 Posts
- Innovation Officer: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda Jobs 2021
- Minimum 25 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
Graduate with MBA (any stream)
Having post qualification work experience of 3 years; out of which should
Graduate (any stream)
Having post qualification work experience of 4 years out
BOB Jobs Salary /Pay Scale
- Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the respective posts and compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case to case basis.
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
- Rs. 600/- for Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates + applicable taxes & transaction charges
- Rs. 100/- for SC, ST & PWD + applicable taxes & transaction charges
- Payment Mode: Fee payment will have to be made online through the payment gateway available thereat.
How to Apply Online For BOB Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online @HC-Ojas
- District Urban Health Unit Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Result Declared – Document Verification Date Announced
- IIM Ahmedabad eLearning Associate Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Trainee Recruitment 2021 | Trainee in Career Development Services
- DHS Chhota Udepur Recruitment 2021 | 147 Community Health Officer Posts
- (PDF) Released High Court of Gujarat Driver Additional Provisional List of Eligible Candidates for appearing in the Elimination Test 2021
- DHS Banaskantha Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer posts
- (Active) Gujarat High Court Translator Recruitment 2021 Apply Online at HC-Ojas
- JMC Recruitment 2021 | (10th Pass) Driver / Trimming Machine operator Posts
- SVNIT Surat Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- PGVCL Chairperson Recruitment 2021
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | Consultant Posts
- DHS Mahisagar Recruitment 2021 | 18 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Dang Recruitment 2021 | 29 CHO Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Surendranagar Recruitment 2021 | CHO Posts
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician & Other Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | 87 CHO Vacancy
- IRMA Academic Associate Recruitment 2021 in Finance and Accounts Area / Social Sciences Area & Economics Area
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|