BOB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2021: Bank of Baroda has released an advertisement in the Newspaper For Fill up FLC Counsellor Vacancy. Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification For Financial Literacy Centre Counselor Post Available on Official Website. Bank Has Decided to Hire Services of FLC Counselor (FLCC) at Banaskantha Gujarat. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application For Graduate Bank jobs in Banaskantha Before the Last Date.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
BOB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2021
Bank will be hiring services of FLC Counsellors for various centers in the states where FLCCs are functioning. The details of role & responsibility along with qualification and remuneration of the personnel proposed to be hired as Counsellors by Bank are as under:
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post: Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC)
- No of Vacancy: 01
Eligibility Criteria of BOB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- The maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 64 years subject to good health.
- i) A graduate degree from a recognized University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- ii) Should be well conversant with the local language.
- iii) Should possess a flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
Candidates for the post of FLCC counselor may be selected from the open market. Counselors should have sound knowledge of banking, insurance, investment, pension, law, finance, requisite communication, and team-building skills, etc.
- i) Shall be an ex-banker with a minimum of 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank.
Persons having minimum 5 years of experience in banking/ with related fields, NBFCs / FIs.
Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with minimum 5 years of experience
Ex RSETI Director/Faculty with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Should be resident of respective state preferably from the same district
- i) For FLC of Gujarat -Resident of Gujarat, preferably from same district i.e. Banaskantha
BOB FLC Counsellor Salary /Pay Scale
- A consolidated remuneration per month will Rs. 15000/- plus maximum Rs.5000/- towards conveyance expenses on reimbursement basis (Total Rs. 20000).
Halting/ Travelling Allowance while on tour:
- Halting allowance for FLCC counsellor will be Rs 200/-(if more than -8-hours without night stay) and Rs 500/- (if night stay).it will be in addition to HA as to be paid.
Bank of Baroda FLC Counsellor Selection Process
- Selected Candidates Will be Called For Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For BOB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Send Their Application With Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Please send the application to the below mention address with the title on the envelope stating as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FINANCIAL LITERACY COUNSELLOR ON
- Address: The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Banaskantha Regional office
3rd Floor Rudra Arcade, Deesa Highway Road Near Aroma Circle Palanpur- 385001
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2021 Important Links
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
BOB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2021 Roles & Responsibilities
- i) Carry on day to day activities of FLCs as per guidelines of RBI
- ii) To maintain arm’s length relationship with the Author Banks
- iii) Not to give impression that the counselling centers are part of the bank.
- iv) Not to promote the products of the Bank.
- v) Not to given an impression to the general public/banks constituents that the counselling centers are recovery or marketing agents of the bank.
- vi) To provide counselling services except to wilful defaulters.
- vii) Impact financial literacy in the form of simple messages like why to save, why save with banks, why borrow from Banks, etc.
- viii) To provide counselling and debt management services free of cost to the customers so as put no additional burden on them.
- ix) To provide financial literacy activities to the trainees of rural development and self-employed training institute towards skill development capacity building for increased earnings/debt repaying ability of the distressed borrower families.
- x) Not to involve themselves in recovering and distributing money.
- xi) To assist and guide distressed individual borrowers.
- xii) To ensure that miss selling of financial products and services does not take place.
- xiii) To conduct Financial literacy Camps on Digital banking with latest digital banking products
- xiv) To maintain record in the form of register containing details such as name, gender, age, profession, contact details, whether banked or unbanked details of services availed and whether linked with banking services.
- xv) To arrange gram sabhas / awareness camps in rural areas.
- xvi) FLCC has to submit his, tentative quarterly visit schedule to LDM. (LDM has to put the report in DLCC meeting as agenda item of the meeting).
- xvii) Imparting knowledge on various schemes of Govt. of India (like PMJDY, APY, PMSBY, PMJBY and other social security schemes, Digital Banking etc.) announced from time to time as per instructions of HO/ZO/LDMS.
- xviii) Other responsibilities that may deem fit from time to time.
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
- District Collector Office Botad Recruitment 2021 | 30 Class-4 Jobs in Botad
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|