Bank of Baroda has Released Notification of Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Recruitment in Bhopal / Jaipur. This BOB Recruitment is on 3 Years Contractual. Details of Bank of Baroda jobs such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, application fee, how to apply, etc. are given below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post||Deputy Defence Banking Advisor|
|Job Location||Bhopal / Jaipur|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Recruitment 2021
Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Bank is looking for retired armed forces personnel for devising defence sector targeted Bank products, draw strategy and drive business in the Defence sector so as to expand its reach and capitalize on the potential in this business segment.
BOB Jobs Vacancy 2021 Details
- Deputy Defence Banking Advisor
Role & Responsibility
- Liaising with local Divisions/Regimental Centres/Regiments/Brigade Head Quarters/ Medical Units etc. as well as local units of other Defence Forces/Paramilitary Forces for expanding the relationship between Army/ other Forces and Bank of Baroda at the Institutional level and also increasing the spread of our MSP
with their personnel including officers. In addition,
i. Dealing with any local issues.
ii. Conducting mass account opening/loan campaigns in large Cantonments, participating in their monthly “Darbars” etc. and
iii. Ensuring that the accounts of all new recruits in regimental centres are tapped and also the pension accounts and terminal benefit investment.
- Arranging meetings with commanding officers of the above formations when senior functionaries of Bank of Baroda have to call on them.
- Acting as one point of contact for the Army/Navy/Air Force/Paramilitary establishments for complaint redressal.
- Assisting Bank in identifying locations for branch expansion and also for setting up ATMs.
- Generating and following up of business leads and also furnishing the Bank with the contact particulars of various units/regiments for communicating with them locally by our Circles/ networks/ RBOs whenever required.
- Assisting Bank in placing advertisements in the Army’s in-house magazine as and when they are published.
- Coordinating with Defence Banking Advisor at corporate level for marketing MSP/other institutional business and handling complaints.
- Any other task assigned by his reporting authority.
- The role will requires to travel as per area of responsibility.
- Any other roles & responsibilities assigned from time to time
Nature of Engagement
- Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum 60 Years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./ Govt. bodies/ AICTE etc
Salary/ Pay Scale
- As Per Rules.
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent round of Personal Interviews and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply Online For BOB Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Jobs 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|