BOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020: Bank of Baroda Invites online Application For the Post of Chief Risk Officer. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply For BOB Chief Risk Officer Jobs 2020.
BOB Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post||Chief Risk Officer|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
BOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020
BOB Recruitment 2020 Notification Published on his Official website With Apply online link. Those Candidates Can Apply Who Have Completed Graduation. Applicants Age Should Not more Than 60 Years. Good Chance For Those Candidates Who are looking For Bank Jobs in Mumbai. BOB Chief Risk Officer Online Form 2020 has Started at BOB Official Website
|Starting Date of Online Application||13-04-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22-04-2020 (23:59 hours)|
The Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2020 Details Like Education Qualification, Age limit, Experience, Selection Procedure, How to Apply, etc.. Given below.
BOB Vacancy 2020 Details
- Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2020: Chief Risk Officer Post
BOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum 60 Years
- Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream (recognised/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)
Mandatory Work Experience
- Minimum -25- years of experience in Bank /Financial Sector of which at least -7- to -10- years should have been in the Risk function.
- Additionally, the candidate should have been in a Chief Risk Officer / Head of Risk position for a Bank / Financial Institution for at least -3- years.
Selection Process For BOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020
- Short-listing and interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview if called
How to Apply For BOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020
Candidates are required to apply by clicking on the following link. Detailed CV, containing relevant qualification/ experience/exposure for the applied post/date of birth, needs to be uploaded on the link provided.
- Applicants Go to BOB Official website: www.bankofbaroda.in
- Click on Career Section,
- Find Recruitment of Chief Risk Officer Notification,
- Then click on ‘Link to Apply.’
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Last Click on Submit Button and Submit Application.
BOB Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Links
- BOB Chief Risk Officer online Form 2020: Apply Now
- BOB Chief Risk Officer Vacancy 2020 Notification: Download PDF
- Bank of Baroda Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can visit www.bankofbaroda.in to get more details about Bank of Baroda Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020. To More Information About Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.
Important Notes & Guidelines For Candidaets
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advice, where required will be sent by e-mail only.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of a change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.