BIS Recruitment 2023: The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India is the National Standards Body of India and is responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking, Laboratory Testing etc., in the country is looking for a Consultant on Surat, Ahmedabad and Other Branch Office.
BIS Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board||The Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Notification No.||AdvertisementNo.01S PC/2023/WRO|
BIS Consultant at Surat 2023
BIS offers excellent opportunities to Indian nationals with proven academic credentials, professional achievements, and good working knowledge of technology-based skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills and leadership qualities for engaging with BIS as consultants for standard promotion on short term contract basis. The details of the advertisement are as follows.
BIS Vacancy 2023 Details
- (i) Provide assistance to the Branch Office in preparing the plan of action for the creation of the new Standards Clubs.
- (ii) Liaise with the administrative authorities and educational institutions concerned to create the new Standards Clubs.
- (iii)Provide assistance to the Branch Office in organizing the capacity building programmes for the Mentors and Orientation Programmes and activities at the institutions.
- (iv)Provide assistance to the BO in identifying Resource Persons, organizing capacity-building programmes for them, deputing them for Standards Club activities and keeping a record of their activities.
- (v) Maintain the error-free database of the Standards Clubs in the manner laid down by the Bureau in this regard.
- (vi)Maintain the records and reports relating to the Standards Clubs in the manner laid down by the Bureau.
- (vii) Any other work assigned in connection with the creation, operationalization or effective functioning of the Standards Clubs.
Eligibility Criteria For BIS Recruitment 2023
- Should not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application.
- M.B.A. (Marketing) or equivalent degree in Mass Communication or Masters in Social Work (MSW)
i. Proficiency in IT tools (e.g. MS Office)
ii. Proficiency in written and oral English and Hindi
- Experience Required: 2 years of experience in marketing and mass communication, preferably in Central Govt./State Govt./PSU/Autonomous Organizations.
Salary /Pay Scale
- A consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only), will be paid to the consultants for standards promotion.
- The remuneration is subject to statutory deductions.
- All the applications received shall be scrutinized and shortlisted. Candidates will be shortlisted in the light of their qualifications, experience and other details provided in the application form.
- Mere fulfilment of qualification or shortlisting shall not confer any right to be engaged as consultant for standard promotion. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- After selection they will be deployed in the BOs as per the Deployment plan. The preference of the BO indicated by the selected applicant will be considered, but if there are more than one applicant opting for the same BO, the deployment will be done on the basis of merit; and in that scenario, deployment for other applicants made by the DDGR concerned shall be final.
- BIS reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the google form (https://forms.gle/tLmXcNF8ow6GgX1B9) only.
- The supporting documents like a photograph of the applicant, Aadhar card, DoB certificate, Qualification certificate and experience certificate shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Applying.
BIS Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Google Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Jamnagar JMC Bharti 2023 Online Form – Clerk
- GEC Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Bharuch Ankleshwar Shehri Vikas Satta Mandal Bharti 2023
- GPC Bank Recruitment 2023 (Clerk Bharti) @gpcbank.in
- MSME Recruitment 2023 (Regional Council)
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Bharuch Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- Suraksha Setu Society Rajkot Recruitment 2023
- NHRC Recruitment 2023 Salary: 1,82,200/-
- AMC Recruitment 2023 (Interview) Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- Income Tax Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 – CHO Jobs
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2023 – 12000+ Online Form Date October
- VMC Important Notice for U-PHC Medical Officer, Lab. Technician, Pharmacist, FHW, MPHW Posts 2021
- Released GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Question Paper PDF
- SAIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online @igh.sailrsp.co.in
- Gujarat CID Crime Department Recruitment 2023 | financial investigation advisor
- Gujarat HC Peon Question Paper Download 2023 (9-7-2023)
- Gujarat State 32 Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 For Fire Staff Posts
- ITI Dahod Recruitment 2023 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- ADC Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 – Apprentice Clerk
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|