Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020 Notification is Published on the Official Website to the recruit of Medical/ Scientific Officer-D, Medical /Scientific Officer-C, Technical Officer-C Post. BARC Invites online Application From MD / M.S./ DNB/ MBBS/ M.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech Degree Holder. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply For Above BARC Jobs in Mumbai Before the Last Date.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Notification No.||01/2020 (R-IV)|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Kalpakkam|
|Job Type||BARC Jobs|
BARC Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||30-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15-09-2020|
BARC Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 18 Yeats
- Maximum 40 Years
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||MD / M.S./ DNB equivalent in Gynecology from a recognized University.|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Dental Surgeon – Pedodontia)||M.D.S. (Pedodontia) from a recognized University|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer-D (Radiology)||M.D./ DNB or equivalent in Radio-diagnosis from a recognized University.|
|Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer)||MBBS with a one-year institutional experience. The mandatory internship shall not be counted as
|Medical /Scientific Officer-C (Medical)||MBBS with a one-year institutional experience. The mandatory internship shall not be counted as
|Technical Officer-C (Chemistry)||M.Sc in Chemistry with ≥ 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.|
|Technical Officer-C (Mechanical Engg.)||B. E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical discipline ≥ 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.|
|Technical Officer-C (Instrumentation/Electronics Engg.)||B. E. / B. Tech. in Instrumentation/Electronics Engg. discipline ≥ 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University|
BARC Jobs Salary/Pay Scale
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D: Rs. 67700/- + NPA
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C: Rs. 56100/- + NPA
- Technical Officer-C: Rs. 56100/-
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in a personal interview.
- In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews by conducting screening tests of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding
BARC Online Application Fee
- Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST, Persons with Disability and Women candidates: No Fee
- The mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
How to Apply For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Applications will be accepted on-line only.
- date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience certificate, etc., only at the time of the interview. Candidates who report for the Screening test/ interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear for the Screening test /interview.
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
- The validity of the operation of the wait-list will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
- The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round the clock shift duties.
- Selected candidates will initially be posted at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai (For DR/06, DR/07, DR/08) & Kalpakkam (for DR/05)
- Persons working in the Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings should submit a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of the Screening Test/Interview. If candidates fail to submit ‘NOC’ at the time of the Screening Test/interview, they will not be allowed to appear for the Screening Test / Interview.
Latest Job in Maharastra:
- MUC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary & Other Posts
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 | 600+ Manager & Other Posts
- Nehru Science Centre Exhibition Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indbank Recruitment 2021 – Head Marketing and Business Development at Mumbai
- LIC HFL Recruitment For Direct Marketing Executive – Digital Posts 2021
- WR Mumbai Central Recruitment 2021 | Senior / Junior Resident Posts
- Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 | 356 Clerk Posts
- KVIC Mumbai Recruitment 2021 | Young Professionals Posts
- HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 165 Trade Apprentice Vacancy in Nashik
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply For Sportspersons @rrc-wr.com
- Repco Home Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Maharashtra Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2021
- Western Railway Mumbai Central Divisional Recruitment 2021 | GDMO Post
- sidbi Bank Recruitment 2021 | Chief Technology Officer & Other Posts
- Last Date Extended>> Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | 2428 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Repco Direct Selling Trainee Recruitment 2021 @ Repco Home Finance Limited Jobs
- ONGC Mumbai Recruitment 2021 | 31 Medical Officer & Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Chief Economist Recruitment 2021 | BOB Bank Jobs in Mumbai
- Bank of Baroda Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021 at Mumbai
- (Re Open)BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 | Digital Risk, Lead Digital & Other Posts