Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has Released Notification of Young Professional vacancies. Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of the following manpower purely on a contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
BECIL Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Notification No.||NO. 75|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
BECIL Young Professional Recruitment 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Available on the Official Website. Apply Online For BECIL Young Professional Jobs in New Delhi. Details of BECIL jobs such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, application fee, how to apply, etc. are given below.
BECIL Vacancy 2021 Details
- Young Professional
- Maximum 32 Years
BECIL Recruitment 2021 qualification Qualification
- Essential: Master’s Degree in relevant subject or Technical Qualification like B.Tech MBA equivalent in relevant field.
- Desirable: Persons with M.Phill or additional qualifications, research experience, published paper and post qualification experience would be preferred.
- Experience: 01 year in relevant field
- Interview / Test
- There is no Application Fee.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 apply online Steps
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.becil.com/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Must have experience of using computational tools, databases, web applications and technology based information systems.
- Should have good knowledge of computer applications and internet, strong interpersonal skills, exceptional English and Hindi speaking skills.
- Strong ethical convictions and a commitment to quality service, and the ability to competently interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty and staff.
- IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2021 | 65+ Various Posts
- ITI Balasinor Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- GEC Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Programme & Information Officer Posts
- PDF (List of Eligible Candidates) Gujarat High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment 2021 Apply Online at OJAS
- New Exam Date & Call Letter For Gujarat High Court Driver Bharti 2021
- New Exam Date For Gujarat High Court Attendant Bharti 2021 – 38 Court Attendant/ Office Attendant/ Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant Vacancy @ HC Ojas
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 15 September 2021 Download PDF Now
- Jamnabai General Hospital Vadodara Recruitment For Staff Nurse Posts 2021
- Urban Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
- JMC (Jamnagar) Health Department Recruitment 2021 | Ayush Doctor Posts
- SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | 50+ Posts @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- SDAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in Interview
- GSRTC Naroda Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Welder, MVBB & Painter Trade
- GSPHC Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Architect Posts
- General Hospital Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Interview
- SDAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Walk-in-Interview
- (Latest) GSC Bank Recruitment 2021 | General Manager & Other Posts
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | 300+ Assistant Manager & Other Vacancy
- BKM Science College Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Associate Professor Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|