Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022-23 Notification OUT For Generalist Officer Vacancy. New Bank Recruitment of Generalist Officer in Scale-II & III Project. Job Seekers Can Check Complete Details on this Page.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Notification No.||AX1/ ST/RP/Generalist Officer Scale-II & III/Project III/2022-23|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification 2022 PDF Details
The Bank Recruitment Notification and Apply Online Link Available on the Official Website @www.bankofmaharashtra.in. As per the notification, there is a total of 500 vacancies for Generalist officers. Bachelor Degree Holder Are Eligible to Apply Online For Bank of Maharastra Generalist Officer Jobs 2022. Applicants Can Apply From 5th Feb to 22nd Feb 2022.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Dates
|Date of Online Examination
|Last date for printing your application||09-03-2022|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately|
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2022 Details
- Generalist Officer Scale-II: 400 Posts
- Generalist Officer Scale-III: 100 Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale – II||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
Post Qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
Age: 25-35 Years
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale III||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
Post Qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
Age: 25-38 Years
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary /Pay Scale
The scale of Pay: Scale-II
- Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
The scale of Pay: Scale III
- Rs. 63840 – (1990/5) – 73790 – (2220/2) – 78230.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Selection Procedure
- The candidates shall be required to appear for an online examination to be conducted through IBPS.
- The successful candidates shall be called for interviews in the proportion of 1:4 based on their ranking.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Pattern 2022
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||20||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge**||90||75 Minutes|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Online Application Fee
- UR / EWS / OBC: Rs. 1000/- + 180 GST = 1180
- SC / ST: Rs. 100/- + 18 GST: 118
- PwBD/ Women Candidates: Fee exempted
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group|| Group1 | Group2
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|