Bank of Maharashtra has Released Notification For Generalist Office in Scale-II Vacancy. As Per the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification, There are A Total of 150 Vacancies. Selected Candidates Will be Posted Anywhere in India.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Notification No.||AX1/ ST/RP/Generalist Officer Scale-II/Project II/2020-21|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale-II. Bank’s success depends upon dedicated and skilled employees. Working in any aspect of banking can not only be very rewarding and fulfilling but also provide interesting new challenges every day. There is always a need for banks to recruit trained, talented, motivated, resourceful, and customer-oriented manpower on a continuous basis to maintain requisite staff strength.
|Commencement date of on-line application||22-03-2021|
|Last Date of online application||06-04-2021|
|Fee Payment||22-03-2021 to 06-04-2021|
|Last date for printing your application||21-04-2021|
|Date of Online Examination||Will be informed separately|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately|
Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- SC: 22 Posts
- ST: 11 Posts
- OBC: 40 Posts
- EWS: 15 Posts
- UR: 62 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2021
- Minimum 25 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
Relaxation in the upper age limit.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|Persons With Bench Mark Disabilities (PWBD) – (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Persons With Bench Mark Disabilities (PWBD) – (OBC)||13 Years|
|Persons With Bench Mark Disabilities (PWBD) – (GEN/ EWS)||10 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
- A professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Post Qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit-related areas / Branch Head / in Incharge is preferable.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary /Pay Scale
- Scale of Pay – Scale-II
- Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank. There is a mandatory provision of executing a service bond by selected candidates.
Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process
- Online Exam
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 150 marks will be conducted online. The test will have four Sections (with separate timings for each section)
- The test of Professional Knowledge may consist of banking-related questions.
- There is no negative marking in the online examinations.
|Name of Test/ Syllabus||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||20||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge**||90||75 Minutes|
|Category||Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||GST||Total|
|UR / EWS / OBC||1000||180||1180|
|SC / ST||100||18||118|
|Women Candidates||Fee Exempted.|
- Payment Mode: Online (The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen)
How to Apply Online For Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Ahmedabad Home Guard Bharti 2023 (539 Post) ગુજરાત હોમગાર્ડ ભરતી
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Recruitment 2023
- NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 @http://www.npcil.nic.in
- Civil General Hospital Nadiad Recruitment 2023 Walk-in
- ITI Pardi Recruitment 2023 Pravasi Supervisor Instructor
- Patadi Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 Clerk/ Safai Kamdar
- SMC Apprentice Bharti 2023 Online Form @suratmunicipal.gov.in
- (70+) Ojas Bharti 2023 & Maru Gujarat Jobs @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- RMC Animal Keeper Recruitment 2023 | Rajkot Municipal Corporation Bharti
- Gujarat Urban Health Project Recruitment 2023 @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 MIS Expert
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Document Verification List 2023
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 For Junior Research Fellow Post
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 | Project Assistant- ITI
- AAU Recruitment 2023 – Clerk, Lab Attendant, Research Fellow
- GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | GDS Vacancy 1826 Gujarat Post office Jobs
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|