Bank of Maharashtra has Released Notification For Generalist Office in Scale-II Vacancy. As Per the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification, There are A Total of 150 Vacancies. Selected Candidates Will be Posted Anywhere in India.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Notification No.||AX1/ ST/RP/Generalist Officer Scale-II/Project II/2020-21|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites online application from candidates for recruitment of Generalist Officers in Scale-II. Bank’s success depends upon dedicated and skilled employees. Working in any aspect of banking can not only be very rewarding and fulfilling but also provide interesting new challenges every day. There is always a need for banks to recruit trained, talented, motivated, resourceful, and customer-oriented manpower on a continuous basis to maintain requisite staff strength.
|Commencement date of on-line application||22-03-2021|
|Last Date of online application||06-04-2021|
|Fee Payment||22-03-2021 to 06-04-2021|
|Last date for printing your application||21-04-2021|
|Date of Online Examination||Will be informed separately|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately|
Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- SC: 22 Posts
- ST: 11 Posts
- OBC: 40 Posts
- EWS: 15 Posts
- UR: 62 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2021
- Minimum 25 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
Relaxation in the upper age limit.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 Years|
|Persons With Bench Mark Disabilities (PWBD) – (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Persons With Bench Mark Disabilities (PWBD) – (OBC)||13 Years|
|Persons With Bench Mark Disabilities (PWBD) – (GEN/ EWS)||10 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 Years|
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
- A professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Post Qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit-related areas / Branch Head / in Incharge is preferable.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary /Pay Scale
- Scale of Pay – Scale-II
- Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank. There is a mandatory provision of executing a service bond by selected candidates.
Bank of Maharashtra Selection Process
- Online Exam
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 150 marks will be conducted online. The test will have four Sections (with separate timings for each section)
- The test of Professional Knowledge may consist of banking-related questions.
- There is no negative marking in the online examinations.
|Name of Test/ Syllabus||No. of Questions||Duration|
|English Language||20||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge**||90||75 Minutes|
|Category||Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||GST||Total|
|UR / EWS / OBC||1000||180||1180|
|SC / ST||100||18||118|
|Women Candidates||Fee Exempted.|
- Payment Mode: Online (The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen)
How to Apply Online For Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online @HC-Ojas
- District Urban Health Unit Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Result Declared – Document Verification Date Announced
- IIM Ahmedabad eLearning Associate Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Trainee Recruitment 2021 | Trainee in Career Development Services
- DHS Chhota Udepur Recruitment 2021 | 147 Community Health Officer Posts
- (PDF) Released High Court of Gujarat Driver Additional Provisional List of Eligible Candidates for appearing in the Elimination Test 2021
- DHS Banaskantha Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer posts
- (Active) Gujarat High Court Translator Recruitment 2021 Apply Online at HC-Ojas
- JMC Recruitment 2021 | (10th Pass) Driver / Trimming Machine operator Posts
- SVNIT Surat Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- PGVCL Chairperson Recruitment 2021
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | Consultant Posts
- DHS Mahisagar Recruitment 2021 | 18 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Dang Recruitment 2021 | 29 CHO Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Surendranagar Recruitment 2021 | CHO Posts
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician & Other Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | 87 CHO Vacancy
- IRMA Academic Associate Recruitment 2021 in Finance and Accounts Area / Social Sciences Area & Economics Area
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|