Bank of Maharashtra Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2021: Bank of Maharastra has Published a Notification For the Recruitment of a Chief Risk Officer on a Contract Basis. invites offline application from candidates for engagement of CHIEF RISK OFFICER on Contract Basis for the fixed period of three years, extendable by one year at a time subject to a maximum term of 5 years shall be posted at Head Office, Pune or any other office as per Bank’s requirement.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Maharastra|
|Notification No.||AX1/ ST/RP/CRO/NOTIFICATION-III/2021-22|
|Post||Chief Risk Officer|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Bank of Maharashtra Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2021
Bank of Maharastra Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post: Chief Risk Office
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Maharashtra Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 40 years and maximum 60 years.
Graduate Degree, with –
- (a) Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals or
- (b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMLA Institute;
- a) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst Charter awarded by CFA Institute, OR
- b) Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, OR
- c) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or equivalent abroad.
- Five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager.
- The selected candidate will also be eligible for the perquisites / Quarter facility (in lieu of HRA) as applicable to the post of General Manager.
BOM Chief Risk Officer Selection Process
- Selection will be through Group discussions and personal interviews.
- Application Fee + Intimation Charges Rs. 1000 + GST Rs. 180/- = Rs. 1180/-
Mode of Payment:
- Application fees of Rs: 1,180.00 inclusive of GST payable by the way of Demand Draft (Nonrefundable) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Bank of Maharashtra- Recruitment of CRO Project 2021-22” payable at Pune.
- No other mode of payment is acceptable.
How to Apply For Bank of Maharashtra Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Send Their Application With Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address the application, superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF RISK OFFICER
PROJECT 2021-22” to
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, H.R.M DEPARTMENT,
HEAD OFFICE, “LOKMANGAL”, 1501, SHIVAJINAGAR, PUNE 411 001”.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Gram Seva Trust Recruitment 2021 – Various Vacancies
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
- LRD Call Letter 2021 Released | Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Download @OJAS
- RMC Chemist Recruitment 2021 – Chlorine Attendant Posts
- District Tuberculosis Center Porbandar Recruitment 2021
- PGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2021
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | AAU Career
- RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Rajkot Clerk Jobs
- Rajkot – RMC Station Officer Recruitment 2021
- RMC Sanitary Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Sojitra Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar Bharti
- Una Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 21 Safai Kamdar Posts
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 17 November 2021 Download PDF Now
- Valsad District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment For BM Post 2021
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Junior Project Accountant Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 – Clerk, Assistant & Other Posts
- Lathi Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 – Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MDM Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2021 | OmbudsmanPosts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|