Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India has Published Notification For Recruitment of Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV. Those Bank Jobs Seekers Can Apply online, Who Have a Ph.D./ Post Graduation/ CA/ Bachelor Degree/ BE/ B.Tech Degree. Selected Candidates Will be Posted in Mumbai/ Anywhere in India. More Details Given Below on this Page.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of India|
|Notification No.||Project No. 2020-21/2|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
BOI 214 Various Vacancy 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||16-09-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30-09-2020|
|Relevant date for Age and Qualification
|Last date for printing your application
|online Fee Payment||16-09-2020 to 30-09-2020|
BOI Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
Relaxation of Upper age limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer): 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
|Economist (SMGS-IV), Economist (MMGS-II)||PG (Economics/ Econometrics), Ph.D. with Relevant Experience|
|Statistician (MMGS -II)||PG with Relevant Experience|
|Risk Manager (SMGS -IV)||PG (Finance)/ CFA/ CA / ICWA with Relevant Experience|
|Risk Manager (MMGS -III)||CFA/ CA / ICWA with Relevant Experience|
|Credit Analyst (SMGS – IV)||MBA /PGDM (Finance)/CA/ ICWA with Relevant Experience|
|Credit Officer (JMGS-I)||Degree/ CA/ ICWA/ CS with Relevant Experience|
|IT (Fintech) (SMGS -IV)||B.E/ B.Tech (Relevant Engg Disciplines) with Relevant Experience|
|IT (Fintech) (MMGS -III)|
|IT (Fintech) (MMGS -II)|
|IT (Data Scientist) (SMGS -IV)||PG, Ph.D. with Relevant Experience|
|IT (Data Analyst) (MMGS -III)||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ PG (Statistics) with Relevant Experience|
|IT (Data Analyst) (MMGS -II)|
|IT (Info. Security) (SMGS -IV)||Graduation, PG with Relevant Experience|
|IT (Info. Security) (MMGS -III)|
|IT (Info. Security) (MMGS -II)|
|Tech Appraisal MMGS -II)||Degree (Engg) with PG Degree/ Diploma with Relevant Experience|
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II(MMGS II): 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale –III(MMGS III): 42020-1310/5- 48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV): 50030-1460/4- 55870-1650/2-59170
- Online Exam
Exam Pattern & Syllabus For Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|English Language||50||Composite Time of 150 Minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for Online Tests and ranking sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for Personal interview and/or GD.
- General & Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode: The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply For Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://bankofindia.co.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Qualification & Experience Details||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- The examination will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, and Thiruvananthapuram
- No request for change of center for Examination shall be entertained.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres
and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response,
administrative feasibility, etc
- BANK also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the
one he/she has opted for.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her
own risks and expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or
losses etc. of any nature.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview
The following documents in original together with a self-attested photocopy in support of the Candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview :
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION”
- Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications.
- Caste Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Disability Certificate (If Any)
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book/pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of the interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of the interview.
- Experience certificates, as applicable.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Latest Bank Jobs 2020
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- IBPS PO 2023 Scorecards: How to Check and What to Expect
- City Union Bank Recruitment 2023 For Manager Vacancy
- Nutan Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2023
- BOB FLC Counsellor Recruitment 2023 & Watchman
- ADC Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 Apprentice Clerk
- The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2023
- The Varachha Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 | Managing Director (MD) / Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- RNSB Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- RNSB Manager Recruitment 2023
- RNSB Office Assistant Recruitment 2023
- The Dahod Urban Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023
- KDCCBANK Recruitment 2023 – Graduate Job in Nadiad
- RNSB Peon Recruitment 2023 | Apprentice – Rajkot
- Kalupur Bank Recruitment 2023 @www.kalupurbank.com
- The Valsad Mahila Nagrik Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2023
- The Anand Mercantile Co Op Bank LTD Recruitment 2023
- Pune District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 | 356 Clerk Posts
- Sarvodaya Commercial Co-op Bank Recruitment 2023 @sccbank.in
- INS Bank Recruitment 2023