Bank of Baroda has released the Latest Notification of the Public Relation Officer Vacancy. The latest Bank of Baroda Jobs 2021 is on a Fixed Contract Basis. BOB Bank is looking for qualified and experienced professionals. Online Application Are Invited From Graduate Candidates. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 at www.bankofbaroda.in. More Details Link Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda Careers Opportunity, Age limits, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc Are Given Below. (Bank of Baroda Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post||Public Relation Officer|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Bank of Baroda Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post: Public Relation Officer
- Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, extendable at the option of the Bank.
- Location of Posting: The location of posting shall be Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization/ any subsidiary of the Bank if and as deemed necessary. The selected candidates are liable for transfer anywhere within India as per the requirement of the Bank.
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 35 Years
- Maximum 55 Years
- Graduation preferably in Mass Communication/Journalism area from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Public Relations area
Bank of Baroda Public Relation Officer Salary /Pay Scale
- Remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the post, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent rounds of Personal interviews and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
Application Fee For BOB Public Relation Officer Online Form 2021
- Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC, ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @www.bankofbaroda.in
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Bank of Baroda Recrutiemnt 2021 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Role & Responsibilities
Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategy for the Bank.
- Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- Liasoning with, and answering to enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potentially critical situation and handling media queries.
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Commissioning market research from PR perspective;
- Developing and implementing Dashboard for analysis of the PR performance of the Bank.
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Updating / Modifying / Inputs for information on the Bank‘s website as well as Social Media Channels on need basis.
Any other PR related activities/other assignments of the Bank as decided by the Bank from time to time.
Job Specific Skills
- Should be able to bring in best of PR practices which are currently not available in house by facilitating good relationship building with the different media forums and in turn help in creation of stories about different verticals of the Bank.
- Should be able to address the negative news, if any, about the Bank with his/her proactive approach and can systematically plan for disseminating Bank related information evenly across time and space.
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Ahmedabad Home Guard Bharti 2023 (539 Post) ગુજરાત હોમગાર્ડ ભરતી
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Recruitment 2023
- NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 @http://www.npcil.nic.in
- Civil General Hospital Nadiad Recruitment 2023 Walk-in
- ITI Pardi Recruitment 2023 Pravasi Supervisor Instructor
- Patadi Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 Clerk/ Safai Kamdar
- SMC Apprentice Bharti 2023 Online Form @suratmunicipal.gov.in
- (70+) Ojas Bharti 2023 & Maru Gujarat Jobs @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- RMC Animal Keeper Recruitment 2023 | Rajkot Municipal Corporation Bharti
- Gujarat Urban Health Project Recruitment 2023 @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 MIS Expert
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Document Verification List 2023
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 For Junior Research Fellow Post
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 | Project Assistant- ITI
- AAU Recruitment 2023 – Clerk, Lab Attendant, Research Fellow
- GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | GDS Vacancy 1826 Gujarat Post office Jobs
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|