Latest Bank of Baroda Jobs 2021: Recruitment of Chief Economist Officer on Fixed Term Engagement on Contract Basis. Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced professionals as Chief Economist. Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Link And Notification PDF Available on Official Website https://www.bankofbaroda.in.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Bank of Baroda Chief Economist Recruitment 2021
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2021 Details
- Post: Chief Economist
- Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, extendable at the option of the Bank.
- Location of Posting: The location of posting shall be Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization/ any subsidiary of the Bank if and as deemed necessary. The selected candidates are liable for transfer anywhere within India as per the requirement of the Bank.
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda Careers Opportunity
- Minimum 35 Years
- Maximum 55 Years
- A Master’s Degree in Economics with specialization in monetary economics or Econometrics from a recognized Indian / Foreign University. A doctorate degree in Economics / Banking / Finance from a recognized University will be preferable.
- Minimum 10 years of experience of working as an Economist in a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution or other reputed Corporate / Rating Agencies / Organizations or Teaching Experience in Economics in a college / University. Publication in leading financial journals/books will be added advantage.
Bank of Baroda Chief Economist Salary /Pay Scale
- Remuneration will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and overall suitability for the post, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
Bank of Baroda Chief Economist Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent rounds of Personal interviews and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
- Rs.600/- for Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD & Women
- Payment Mode: The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Chief Economist Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Bank of Baroda Chief Economist Jobs Role & Responsibility:
- Leading a team at Economic Intelligence Unit at the Bank’s Corporate Centre, Mumbai.
- Providing strategic inputs on macroeconomic and banking developments – India and global to the Top Management of the Bank.
- Providing inputs on strategy and policy of the Bank based on macroeconomic developments. He / She will also be responsible for maintaining Investors’ Relations function.
- Pivotal role in policy formulation, analysis and communicating to the outside world and has to be well conversant in Banking / financial / investment / economic policy domain.
- Periodic analysis & presentation of the business profile of the Bank to its Stakeholders, Media and Public.
- Any other assignment as may be assigned by the Bank from time to time
Bank of Baroda Chief Economist Job Specific Skills:
- Should possess expertise and in depth understanding of Domestic & Foreign Economic scenario, macroeconomic indicators, structural changes in the economy.
- Understanding of Govt economic policies, laws and regulations, fiscal and monetary policies etc. which plays important role in the growth of the Bank.
- Understanding of Econometrics modelling, forecasting and analysis.
- Possess excellent presentation / communication – verbal and written skills with analytical insights into banking / economic issues.
- Should have strategic leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- GSPL Recruitment 2021 | Assistant General Manager Posts
- (New) The Co-operative Bank of Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Manager Vacancy
- Palitana Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar Bharti
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF Posts
- GERMI Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- GERMI Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- RMC Medical Officer of Health Recruitment 2021 – 22
- Gram Seva Trust Recruitment 2021 – Various Vacancies
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
- LRD Call Letter 2021 Released | Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Download @OJAS
- RMC Chemist Recruitment 2021 – Chlorine Attendant Posts
- District Tuberculosis Center Porbandar Recruitment 2021
- PGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2021
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | AAU Career
- RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Rajkot Clerk Jobs
- Rajkot – RMC Station Officer Recruitment 2021
- RMC Sanitary Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- (New Exam date Announced) GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Post 2021
- Sojitra Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar Bharti
- Una Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 21 Safai Kamdar Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|