Army Public School Selection Process 2019: Army Public School Has Published Notification For Fill Up Vacancy of teachers by Screening Exam. Vacancies could be `regular’ or of `fixed term’ nature which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Regular appointments would be liable to transfer. Total approximately 8000 Vacancy in Army Public School. Selection Process is Important for those Candidates who preparing for APS Teacher Vacancy.
Army Public School Selection Process Details
The Army Public School Selection Process of teachers will be done in three stages:-
Stage 1-Screening Exam
- An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 19 and 20 October 2019, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year.
- This shall be conducted On-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public
- Those who qualify in this stage will be given a Score Card which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year.
- A Score Card will make the candidate eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:-
(i) Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
(ii) Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For Eg. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired the additional qualification.
Please note that holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle you to an appointment as a teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders you eligible for Stage 2 & 3 of the selection process.
Stage 2: Interview
- As stated at Note to Para 2 above, the respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board, etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements.
- The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management.
Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with an evaluation of teaching skills.
- Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
- Stages 2 & 3 will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management.
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
HQ AWES conducts the Screening Examination on behalf of the Boards of Administration at Regional Command Headquarters. Selection and appointment will be done by the Board of Administration/School Administration and Management Committee. Grievances in selection procedure if any will be addressed to Chairman Board of Administration at Regional Commands.
APS Teacher Vacancy Important Links
- Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- Apply Online For APS Teacher Post: Registration | Login
- Army Public School Register Steps Click Here
- Army Public School Old Question Paper Click here
- APS Exam City and Exam Center Click Here
- Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Notification Click Here
- Army Public School Official Website Click Here