Army Public School Recruitment 2019 Has Published A notification For APS Teacher Vacancy. There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Out of these, a large number get turned over every year due to various reasons. Vacancies could be `regular’ or of `fixed term’ nature which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Regular appointments would be liable to transfer. To know About army public school vacancy 2019 Details like Qualification, army public school teacher salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, army public school teacher recruitment syllabus, Etc. Given in this page below
Army Public School Teacher Vacancy Details
|Army Public School Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date for Registration||01-09-2019|
|Last Date for Registration||22-09-2019|
|Date For Exam||19/20-10-2019|
APS Teacher Vacancy Details
|Job Recruitment Board||Army Public School|
|No of Vacancies||8000|
|Job Location||Across India|
|APS Selection Procedure|
The selection of teachers will be done in three stages:-
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Old Question Paper||Click here|
|Exam City||Click Here|
|Syllabus And Exam Pattern
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Appy For Army Public School (APS) Teacher Vacancy?
- First Eligible Candidates Goto APS Official Website: http://aps-csb.in
- Click On Existing User Login and Login With your Login ID & Password (if you don’t have Login id Then First Register on APS Site)
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attach the following documents:-
(i) Photographs and signatures
(ii) Proof of date of birth
(iii) Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that registration is successful.
- Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.