APS Teacher Recruitment 2020: Army Public School has Going to Fill up Teacher Vacancy Across India. APS Invites Online Application Form Postgraduate/ Graduate Candidates in Relevant Post. Teacher Job Seekers Can Apply Online For Above Post Before the last date.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Army Public School|
|Post||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Teacher Jobs|
APS 8000 Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification
As Current APS Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF, a Total of 8000 Vacancy Are there. APS Teacher Vacancy could be `regular’ or for a `fixed term’ which shall be informed along with the announcement of vacancies. Appointments that fall in the category of ‘Regular’ would be liable to transfer in organizational interest.
Army Public School Teacher Exam Dates 2020
|Admit Card Online||04-11-2020 (Tentative)|
|Result Date||02-12-2020 (Tentative)|
APS Teacher Vacancy 2020 Details
- PGT, TGT, PRT: 8000 Posts
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years
|PGT||Post Graduation in the subject concerned|
|TGT||Graduation with the subject concerned|
|For More Details Check Official Notification|
Army Public School Teacher Salary
- As Per AWES Rules.
- An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 21 and 22 November 2020, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year.
- This shall be conducted On-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools.
- Those who qualify in this stage will be given a ‘Score Card’ which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a Teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year.
- A Score Card will make a candidate eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process.
- Candidates who have qualified in the screening examination are called for an interview.
3.Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
- For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with an evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|For PGT/ TGT|
|Part A||General awareness, Mental
Educational Concepts and
|90 Marks||180 Minutes|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90 Marks|
|For TGT papers of Science & Social Science subjects, there will be a portion of questions about parallel subjects. For Eg, the TGT Physics paper will have 10 questions each of Chemistry and Biology. Similarly TGT History paper will have 10 questions each of Geography and Pol. Science and so on.|
|Part A||General awareness, Mental
Educational Concepts and
|90 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Candidates desirous to appear for vacancies of Hindi or Sanskrit teachers will get a Bilingual Paper. A small portion of the paper shall however be in English only, as the job assignment would be in an English Medium School.|
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Part A & B will be available together and the candidates have the freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify, the candidate must score a minimum of 50 % marks in each part.
APS Teacher Online Application Fee
- Rs. 500/-
How to Apply For APS Teacher Jobs 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://aps-csb.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|aps-csb previous question papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- APS Teacher Exam Admit Card Released on 4th November 2020 (Tentative)
- Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE.
- Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. The cards will also have COVID-related Safety instructions.
- All Candidates are expected to abide by the same. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
- Result Released on 2nd December 2020 (Tentative)
- The results shall be available on the website for 30 days after the declaration of results. Once the results are removed from the portal, individual Scorecards/ results can be obtained on a special request and payment of a specific administrative charge.
- No review of results shall be allowable.
Latest Job Notification 2020:
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal