AP Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019: Income Tax Department of Andhra Pradesh has published Notification for a fill-up 21 Post of Inspector of income tax, Tax Assistant, Stenographer English, Multi Tasking Staff. Good Chance for those candidates who searching 12th Pass Jobs In Andhra Pradesh. The Principal Chief Commissioner Of Incom Tax, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Hyderabad has invited Application For recruitment of Meritorious Sports Person in Different Games. Interested Candidates Can Apply Before 13-09-2019.
AP Income Tax Department Recruitment 2019-21 Various Posts Vacancies Details
|Andhra Pradesh Income Tax Department
AP Income Tax Department Recruitment
21 Various Vacancies
|Starting Date for Application Form||26-08-2019|
|Last Date for Application Form||13-09-2019|
|Last Date For Jammu & Kashmir, North
Eastern Region, Lakshadweep, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands Candidates
|Job Recruitment Board||AP Income Tax Department|
|Post name||Various Posts|
|No of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Women Candidates: Nil
(Fee Payment by way of Demand Draft in favor of “ZAO, CBDT, Hyderabad”)
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Fill up AP Income Tax Department Application Form?
- Download Application Form Here
- The application should be filled up in Block Letters in English using ink pen or ballpoint pen preferably black/blue ink.
- The applicant should clearly indicate the post to which he/she is applying for by marking (√) in the appropriate box mentioned in the application form. (If any candidate submits more than one application, all the applications will be summarily rejected.)
- The applicant should submit his/her 4 recent passport size color photographs. 1 a photograph should be affixed in the space provided in the application and the remaining 3 photographs should be attached to the application after writing the name of the candidate on the backside of the photograph.
- One self-addressed postcard should be enclosed.
- Fee Payment by Demand Draft in favor of “ZAO, CBDT, Hyderabad”.
- Posting Address is given below:
Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (HQrs) (Admn.), O/o.Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Room No,1022, B-Block, Income Tax Towers, AC Guards, Hyderabad-500004