Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019: Andhra Bank has published the notification for filling a sub staff vacancy. as per notification total 22 vacancies announced in Andhra bank recruitment notification 2019. Good News For those candidates who searching for 10th Pass bank jobs or 10th pass jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh has invited via an offline application from Interested and eligible candidates. Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Sub Staff Application Form download from Andhra Pradesh bank official website at www.andhrabank.in. Applicants can apply offline Before Date 31-08-2019.
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Vacancy Details
|Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019
Andhra Bank sub staff vacancy
|Starting Date for Registration||Started|
|Last Date for Registration||31-08-2019|
|Job Recruitment Board||Andhra Bank Requriment|
|Post Name||Sub Staff Post|
|No of Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across Andhra Pradesh|
|Zone Wise Vacancy Details|
|Education Qualification||Age Limits|
|Rs. 9560 to Rs. 18545 Per Month|
|Sub Staff Application Form||Download|
|More Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitments:
- SC/ST Category: The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Category: The candidates should submit their latest caste certificate (not more than one year from the date of Notification) issued by the competent authority which contains the Non-creamy layer clause. Their caste should be included in the central list of other backward classes. Otherwise, their candidature under OBC category shall not be considered.
- Persons with Disability: Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by the Central / State Government should be enclosed.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to Zonal Office at the following address in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile, Disability, etc.
How To Apply for Andhra Bank sub staff post-2019?
- first Candidates Goto Andhra bank Official Website: www.andhrabank.in
- open home page of Andhra bank find and click on Recruitment.
- Find Click Here Sub Staff Recruitment
- Now you can see Sub Staff Recruitment- Application
- Click On and Download Form
- Fillup Form and Attach photo
- Attach Documents With Form and submit to the following Address.
The Zonal Manager,
|Vizianagaram & Srikakulam:
The Zonal Manager,
More Free Govt Job Alert