AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 OUT! All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has Published Recruitment Notification For Senior Resident Posts. Online Applications Are Invited From Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for a period of One (01) year. AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Online Form Start on 15th June 2020 and Ends on 14th July 2020 17:00. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Before The Last Date.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Notification No.||Dean (Academics)/06/SR/2020-AIIMS.JDH|
|Job Type||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||15-06-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14-07-2020|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2020 Details
- Maximum 45 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- Candidates Must Have Degree of MBBS/ BDS/ M.Sc/ MD/ DNB/ MDS/ Ph.D./ DM/ M.Ch.
Salary/Pay Scale of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Post
- Senior Resident (Medical): Rs. 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules).
- NPA is applicable for only Medical candidates.
Process of Selection
- The Candidate can apply in one department only.
- Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- The selection criteria for MD/MS, DNB, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc/PhD candidates.
- 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
- 30% weightage – Academic Record
- 30% weightage – Interview
- Candidates will be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:6 i.e. for one post, only six candidates will be called for the Interview.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/- + Transaction Charges As Applicable.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 800/- + Transaction Charges As Applicable
- PwBD Candidate: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Jobs 2020?
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2020-Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook|
Important Documents For Interview
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (Passport/Birth Certificate/Driving License). No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Qualifying degree:
- MBBS/BDS/M.Sc Marksheet and degree certificates.
- MD/DNB/MS/MDS/PhD degree certificate.
- DM/M.Ch/DNB degree certificates.
- Attempt and Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India /State Medical Council & DCI for Dentistry candidates.
- Experience Certificate (if have).
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to a non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Candidates working in Government Institution- No Objection Certificate.