AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has Conducted Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020. AIIMS Delhi Invites Online Application From Those Candidates Who Are Completed Nursing. nursing Job Seekers Can Apply For Above AIIMS Nursing Officer Jobs. Interested & Eligible Applicants Can Apply Before the Last Date.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Notification No.||Notice No. 106/2020|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Nursing jobs|
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||05-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18-08-2020 05:00 PM|
|Computer Based Test||New Exam Date 08-09-2020|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Vacancy 2020 Details
New Vacancy Extended:
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Nursing Officer Posts
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- PWBD + OBC: 13 years
- PWBD + SC/ST: 15 years
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Selection Process For AIIMS Nursing Officer jobs 2020
- Written Exam
AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Pattern
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 200 marks with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in the Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
- For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category.
- Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD45%, OBC-PWBD-40%, and SC/ST-PWBD-35%).
- As per DOPT office memorandum No. No.36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018 same relaxed standard should be applied for all the candidates with Benchmark Disabilities whether they belong to Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC.
- No further relaxation of standards will be considered or admissible in favor of any candidate from any category whatsoever.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Online Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|New Exam Date||Check Here|
|Vacancy Extended||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
On the basis of Online (CBT) mode Examination, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates as given below along with one photocopy of all these documents which are, duly attested/self-attested.
Document required Are:
- (i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form.
- (ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- (iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- (iv) Caste certificate/Income & Asset Certificate as applicable if applied under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category issued by the competent authority.
- (v) Disability Certificate, if applied under the PWBD category.
- (vi) Certificate from the competent authority in a case where age relaxation has been sought for the basis other than caste/PWBD
- (vii) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment.
- (viii) Education qualification
- (ix) INC/State Nursing Council registration
- (x) Experience certificate, if any
- (xi) Any other certificate as required to submit.
- Those who are in employment with state/Central Govt/PSU must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents or as asked to upload.