Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022: Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd has published a Notification of Management Trainee Vacancy. Good News For Bank Jobs Finder of Mumbai or Maharastra. Applications are invited for Appointment to the post of ‘Management Trainee’ in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
Management Trainee Recruitment in Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd Mumbai Jobs is OUT!! CA/ MBA / PGDBM Degree Holder Are Eligible to Apply FOr this Abhyudaya Bank Jobs Before the Last Date. Check Complete Details on this Page Below.
|Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||20-12-2021|
|Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||03-01-2021|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee (online mode)||20-12-2021 to 03-01-2021|
|Tentative date of downloading call letters||2nd /3rd week of January 2022|
|Tentative date of online test||Last week of January 2022 or first week of February 2022.|
Details of Abhyudaya Bank Bank jobs such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, application fee, how to apply, etc. are given below.
Abhyudaya Bank Vacancy 2021 Details
- Management Trainee
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2022 For Manager Posts: Check Now
- The candidate should be a domicile of Maharashtra/Gujarat/Karnataka and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Maharashtra/Gujarat/Karnataka prior to 01.12.2021.
- Above 30 years – Below 35 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.12.1986 and later than 01.12.1991(both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/NT Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M. in Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Information Technology (full time) from reputed AICTE approved Institute / University.
- The candidate should have an excellent track record from high school. Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Recruitment Salary /Pay Scale
- The Stipend for the post of “Management Trainee” for the Two years will be Rs. 35,000/- pm (for First year) and Rs. 40,000/- pm (for the Second year).
- On successful completion of ‘Two-year’ term with good appraisal, the selected candidates will be designated as “Management Trainee” and will be placed on probation for one year.
- They will be subjected to continuous assessment during the probation period.
- Those candidates who qualify in the assessment as per standards determined by the bank from time to time will be confirmed in the services of the bank and placed in the salary scale of “Manager” having CTC of Rs.9.50 lakh approx.
Abhyudaya Bank Selection Procedure
- Interview / DV
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/examination, which will comprise the following:
- A. Online Test/Examination 160 marks
- B. There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
- C. Online test question contents would be as under: Objective type of test.
|Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Syllabus||No. of Questions / Marks||Time|
|English Language||40/40||30 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40/40||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40/40||35 Minutes|
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- A number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*.
- Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms if the exam is conducted in more than one session.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points up to two digits.
- Cut off will be applied on the test wise and/or Total Score, as per the decision of the bank.
- 1. The online examination will tentatively be conducted in Mumbai/Pune/Ahmedabad/Udupi.
- 2. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- 3. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- 4. No request for change of center for Examination shall be entertained.
Abhyudaya Bank Jobs Application Fee
- The application fee including intimation charges is Rs.1000/- (non-refundable).
- Payment Mode: Online
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Recruitment Apply Online Process
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.abhyudayabank.co.in
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here (20-12-2021)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Call Letters:
Candidates will have to visit Bank’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for
downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link,
he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use
- (i) Registration Number/Roll Number,
- (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause 5 above and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|