AAI Recruitment 2019: airports authority of India Has Published Notification for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2019-20 From Degree & Diploma Holder Candidates. During The Apprentice Time Candidates Can get Monthly Stipend. Good Chance for Those Candidates who Finding Indian Airport Jobs 2019. Interested Candidates Can fillup AAI Application Form Before 20-09-2019. Selected Candidates Apprentice Training at Northern Region Airports.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Apprenticeship Training Program
|Airports Authority of India
AAI Recruitment 2019
|Last Date of receipt of application||20-09-2019|
|Job Recruitment Board||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Apprentice Training|
|No of Vacancies||311|
|Job Location||Northern Region Airports|
|Job Category||Airport Jobs|
|Apprenticeship Training Vacancy
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Education Qualification||Age Limits|
|AAI Recruitment Monthly Stipend|
|Apprenticeship Training Location(Northern Region Airports)|
|Leh, Srinagar, Jammu, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Kishangarh, Bikaner, Kota, Lucknow, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Agra, Varanasi, Shimla, Kullu, Kangra, Dehradun, Pantnagar, Khajuraho, Gwalior, Safdarjung Airport/CHQ/RHQ-NR, Delhi|
Important Links For Airport Authority of India Recruitment
|Official Website||Click Here|
AAI Recruitment General Instructions For Candidates:
- Last Date of receipt of application is 20.09.2019.
- The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi, User ID NDLSWC000002 and click the apply button in the next page. After a successful application, the message will appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
- Candidates who did not register with BOAT www.mhrdnats.gov.in should register themselves prior to applying for this position. Correspondence/Communication in any other manner will not be entertained.
- The candidates may also provide their choice/option of location/airport to work as an apprenticeship in remark column while applying for apprenticeship; else they will be posted at the location/airport based on registration location (in a portal) as no TA/DA will be provided for any location.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
- The no. of candidates to be engaged is indicative and may undergo changes without any further notification.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and the policies/rules of the organization.
- Reservation for SC/ST and OBC as applicable will be followed, however, in case of non-availability of candidates in a reserved category, it will be filled from other reserved categories/general categories.
- Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point in time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of employment/placement.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will entertain if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- AAI Management does not take any responsibility to reply to the candidate/organization for non-selection/non-issuance of call letter.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to get their profile verified from the respective regional BOAT/BOPT.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.